This waterfront vacation rental is beautifully decorated, and offers a spectacular view of the relaxing Peshtigo River (in a quiet no-wake zone!). A hotel-style adjoining/connecting unit is also available, creating a spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bath retreat for larger groups or families vacationing together.
With a king bed in one bedroom and two twin beds in the other, plus a sleeper sofa in the living room, Eagle's Nest can comfortably sleep 6. The unit is beautifully decorated with furnishings from Ethan Allen, Marshall Fields, Town & Country, and Amish-made pieces. The Master Bedroom has sliding glass doors leading to a balcony overlooking the river (the balcony can also be accessed from the living room). There's seating for 6 on the balcony and it also has a full-size George Foreman electric grill.
On the waterfront you'll find gathering patios with picnic tables, benches, Adirondack chairs, charcoal grills and fire-pits.
$135/night plus tax. Full week rentals: $875 plus tax - best value in Marinette County's Crivitz Recreation Area.
Steps away from the Peshtigo River... with complimentary no-wake boat slips.
Outdoor play and gathering areas, picnic tables, grills, bonfire cages ... ideal for multi-family get-aways and reunions.
Each unit includes a full kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, bathroom, and patio or balcony with an unobstructed view of the river.
- plush linens
- superb bedding
- basic supply of toliet paper, paper towels, soap
- variety of DVD movies, board games, puzzles
- card table and 4 chairs
- central A/C
- onsite laundromat ($1/load)
- no smoking indoors
- no pets
- free wifi internet access
- dock/boat slip in no-wake zone
- private patio or balcony
- gathering area with picnic tables on the waterfront
- bonfire cages (buy firewood locally)
- charcoal grills (bring charcoal)
- basketball hoop
- ample parking for cars, boats, trailers, snowmobiles, and ATVs
- full size refrigerator with icemaker
- plates, glasses, utensils, cookware
- coffee maker (filters included)
LIVING ROOM AMENITIES:
- electronic-start fireplace
- 40" flat screen TV with DVD,
- sleeper sofa & love seat
FULL BATHROOM AMENITIES:
- hair dryer
- plush bath towels (bring beach towels)
TWO BEDROOMS AMENITIES:
- master has sliding door to private patio or balcony
- king bed in master
- 2 twin beds in second bedroom
- large closets in both bedrooms
The 130-mile Iron Snowshoe Snowmobile Trail is adjacent to our property... the Peshtigo River offers fishing and nearby whitewater rafting... the area offers many supper clubs... and the region boasts many waterfalls and trails. We are located on a calm, peaceful, no-wake zone along the Peshtigo River. But nearby, the Peshtigo River runs wild, offering fantastic white-water rafting. The river broadens into 1,200+ acre Caldron Falls Reservoir, undeveloped, accessible by public launch. Below Caldron Falls Dam, Peshtigo River picks up as the gentle High Falls Flowage. The river eventually broadens into a 2,200+ acre expanse in the Twin Bridge area. Here the water is mirror-like, perfect for tubing, jet-skis and water-skiing. Tiny islands and Twin Bridge Park are perfect for swimming. With ATV trails, snowmobiling, Marinette County's waterfall tour, and more our Crivitz Recreation location offers year-round activities:
- Iron Horseshoe Snowmobile Trails
- ATV Trails
- Marinette County Waterfall Tour
- White Water Rafting
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Pontoon Rentals
- Waterski Shows