Villa Elena is wonderfully situated in Roussospiti village, where the landscape of the area is great, with longer perspectives of sea and mountains. Villa Elena offers a perfectly balanced environment for modern-day vacationers who don't want to settle for less and at the same time are looking for a genuine Cretan hospitality feeling! The luxurious environment and furnishings, the very frequent linen and towels changes (every second day) and the very warm welcome of the owner will make you feel right at home! The owner, Mrs. Elena, will take care of you and will host you in the best possible way, offering traditional, homemade treats every two days and providing everything else you may need!
The house runs smoothly and easily with an easy-going inside and outside area, and the position is ideal for roaming around on foot or by car. In walking distance from the house you could reach two traditional restaurants and a cafe and a mini market. Every corner of this area is worthy of exploration, following your interests; historic sites, charming villages and mountain trails alike. From Roussospiti you easily reach Rethymno town in 10 minutes, where anyone with an interest in shopping, historic sites or dinning out, swimming or water sporting, will find this village a good choice.
An outdoor dinning shaded loggia with BBQ, a traditional wood oven and an outside fireplace with a dining area is set just off the kitchen, giving you ample opportunity for outdoor dining. Along the entrance, under a shaded pergola, is the outdoor living room, offering a stunning view of the village. The great private pool (4 x 6 meters, 1.90-2.20 m deep) lies astride the southern edge of the property, surrounded by a wooden fence providing privacy form the adjacent public landing. Sun beds and lounging chairs are available at the terrace, next to the pool. An outside guest bath is also available (it leads to a side entrance for convenience from the pool). At the grounds, there is also a small private church.
The interior layout of the Villa works beautifully. On the ground floor there is a modern open plan, eat-in fully equipped kitchen with seating for eight. Also a living room/dining room with an open fireplace, can be found on the same level. Both the kitchen and the living room have doors leading directly to the the garden and the pool area. Furthermore, a bath is also available on the ground floor. Some stairs below you will find an extra, spacious bedroom with two comfortable double bunk beds, well designed to accommodate up to 6 guests, suitable for children. A separate laundry room also exists on this level.
Guest can find two more bedrooms on the upper floor. A master bedroom and a twin bedroom, both offering access to a shaded balcony with great views. The top floor bedrooms are well placed for entertaining diversions away from those who prefer to sip wine and enjoy conversation or a book alongside the glittering pool waters.
- Welcome basket included, courtesy of the owner.
- Towels, pool towels, linens, covers and blankets provided. Excellent mattresses and linens.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes and pool cleaning every two days.
- Baby cot and high chair available.
- Air-conditioning in two bedrooms and living room area is included.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the villa.
- Free Private Parking space next to the villa’s entrance.
- All in-house electronics are available, including a dishwasher, flat-screen TV with satellite reception, CD and DVD players, hair dryer, large fridge with freezer, electric stove, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils and coffee maker.
- A washing machine, iron and iron board are available in a separate laundry room.
- 24h/7days ThinkVilla concierge service included.
- The pool operates from April to October.