The residence of the Grand Parc (certainly the most beautiful of St AYGULF)
Located in a wooded park of more than 3 ha fully enclosed, it includes a swimming pool of 19m x 10m complemented by a pond for children.
Many activities can be done on foot:
- Shopping, the town center is 3 minutes away, there are restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, a fish shop, butchers, pharmacies, doctors, physiotherapists, nurses, post office, tourist office ... the market is held in the square on Tuesday and Friday morning.
- the sea, after the botanical garden, small coves at 5 mn, the marina at less than 10 mn, the very large sandy beach at 12 mn
- the ponds at 15 mn with nice walks in the ornithological reserve
- note that the coastal footpath (former customs road) allows visitors to visit creeks.
Leaving St Aygulf, 5km from Aqualand, Lunapark and karting entrance Fréjus, golf at 12, STE Maxime 15 Km, StTropez 30, Gorges du Verdon 45, Cannes 40, Antibes 50, Ventimiglia 105km, San Remo 115
It is on the 3rd floor of a building which has 4, it is served by an elevator which allows access also to at least 1, level of garages.
Its surface is of 75 m ², it is a 3 rooms, stay, 2 rooms (one with a bed of 160, the other, 2 beds of 90) and kitchen. Two bathrooms, one with washbasin and walk-in shower, one adjoining the master bedroom with washbasin and shower. Separate WC. A terrace of 12m ² extends the stay, it allows to take his meals outside and to see the children in the swimming pool that is under it. From the terrace and the living room, the sea is visible.
The kitchen is fully equipped, it is bordered by a large balcony of 8m²
The apartment is equipped with reversible air conditioning.
A garage is available during the stay.
- TV and DVD player in the living room and hi-fi MP3 and Bluetooth
- TV in each room
Kitchen: combined oven / microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator / freezer, Nespresso
- living room: sofa bed
- terrace: table and 4 armchairs (2 other armchairs in the rooms), 2 deckchairs
- balcony: table and 2 chairs