The Blue Bay resort is a spectacular 420-acre resort community, right at one of the Caribbean's most dazzling beaches. With breathtaking seaside views, world class golf, extensive recreational facilities and a 24/7 manned security gate, Blue Bay offers a perfect holiday.
In the garden, you can see cats, iguanas, parrots, hummingbirds, tropical birds, frogs and lizards (Nothing dangerous though).
The villa is located 10mn by car to the airport and there is a free parking at a 2 mn walk from home. The beach and restaurants are about 5mn walk from home.
The house enjoys an EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION, facing the golf course, at the end of a pedestrian path. Unlike other villas in the resort, the view is beautiful and unobstructed, no one passes in front of you to go to the beach. You will have no vis-à-vis nor neighbor above or below,so you can enjoy full privacy!
The villa has recently been renovated : newly fitted kitchen installed with high-end appliances, dining table with 6 chairs, which can also be used as desk or let your children draw or play, new furniture in the living-room and improved lightening.
The villa consists of two large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms including toilet. The third bedroom is smaller and shares a bathroom. Additional restrooms are located near the entrance. All bedrooms have air-conditioning, fans, mosquito nets and closets. We have arranged a cosy area around the TV so you can enjoy watching a movie in your language on Netflix (free access provided), let your children watch cartoons, view a slideshow of the pictures you have taken during the day on our Apple TV, check the news from your country or watch your favorite team playing.
Through the large sliding doors you can extend your living-room to the outside and enjoy our beautiful large porch. The large dining table for up to 8 people is perfect to eat outside. You will also be able to enjoy the view sitting on our garden lounge where you will never feel too hot thanks to the ceiling fan and the special situation of our villa where there is always a little breeze. You can also choose to lie down on our sunbeds on the deck or to relax on the hammock. Overall it is the perfect outside living area to enjoy beautiful evenings in the Caribbean.
Besides, a VIP welcome will be reserved for you!
Included in your booking:
- The usage of water and electricity up to 0.5 m3 of water and 25 kwh of electricity per day, equivalent to around 50€/week
- End of stay cleaning
- The 7% tourist tax
- 400€ deposit
- Bed linen, bath and beach towels
- Mosquito nets on every bed
- Washing machine
- Apple TV
- NETFLIX access with channels in all languages, hundreds of movies and series
- Internet (WIFI with a fiber connection)
- Quality audio system: Bose speakers, inside and on the terrace.
- Ceramic cooktop
- Fan oven
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Filter coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Electrical whip
- Enough dishes and utensils to cook like if you were at home
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Big cool box
- 2 Adult snorkel equipments (masks, fins, snorkels)
- 110V and 220 V plugs
- Small library with books in several languages
- Free access to the beach and deck chairs: Blue Bay's private beach offers comfortable deck chairs, umbrellas, showers, toilets, locker rooms, a children's playground at a 5 minutes walk from the house, along a pedestrian path lined with tropical vegetation. A happy hour and concerts are organized every Friday night.
- Access to 2 tennis courts
- Tennis rackets and balls (2 for adults, 2 for children)
- Access to the kids club
- Access to golf with a 20% discount
- Security 24/7
Our villa is family-friendly! We put at your disposal the following items for kids:
- Folding bed with additional mattress and mosquito net
- Wooden high quality high chair
- Car Booster seat
- Buckets and spades for playing in the sand
- 4 flexible swim noodle floats
- 2 snorkeling gears for children (masks, snorkels and fins)
- beach toys (beach rackets, etc ...)
- Swimming waistcoat
- Changing mat
- Dishes for babies
Not included in your booking:
- Intermediate cleaning: 45 US $ (Recommended for stays longer than a week - payable in cash on site to our property manager)
- Intermediate cleaning + clean sheets and towels: 80 US $ (payable in cash on site to our property manager)
- Water and electricity are included up to about 50 € / week, which is enough for a reasonable consumption. Beyond this, € 7 per m3 and € 0.40 per Kwh of additional electricity will be deducted from your deposit
The entire house is at your disposal, except a cupboard where we store our personal belongings.
Other facilities available for a fee:
- 18-holes championship golf course at your door step with fantastic views along the Caribbean Sea: Visually, Blue Bay’s golf course is an attraction in itself. The designer has made perfect use of the natural height differences, sand, sea, cactus and rocks, and the result is a joy to behold. Pay & Play: golf license not required. A 20% discount is granted to our guests.
- Clubhouse with a bar to cool off after a game
- One of the best diving centers on the island right on the beach with instructors and diving gears for rent. Diving and snorkeling in front of the beach is amazing with plenty of colorful fishes.
- Beach bar
- Massage center on the beach
- 3 restaurants ("Sunset", open only in the evening from Wednesday to Saturday included, "Pictures" and "Azzuro"),
- Sport lessons can be taken at an affordable rate (zumba, yoga, pilates cross fit lessons)
The weather in Curacao is always great with around 29 Celsius degrees (84 Fahrenheit degrees). This Caribbean island, contrary to most of the others, is located outside the hurricane belt which is a great advantage so you can travel here anytime of the year!
After you book with me, you will access a tourist guide that I have written along the years to help you plan your vacation. It will save you some precious time looking for activities to do with children, for the best beach or the nicest restaurant on the island!
Upon arrival, you will find the door key in a safe box close to the entrance door.
Our property manager will do the check in upon your arrival or on the next day and she will be there to answer your questions since she has lived in Curacao for many years. She will also be there to help you if you need any assistance in the house. You can also contact me in case you need information, taking into account the jet lag with France where I live. I will be very happy to help and make sure you enjoy your stay.
We recommend you to rent a car in order to be able to discover the island and its 36 wonderful beaches. A big supermarket called Centrum with everything you need is located 5mn drive (it is on the way when you come from the airport, you will see it on your left). Our house is located a 10 mn drive from the airport (but not disturbed by planes at all).
Direct flights between Willemstad (Curaçao airport) and Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt Newark, Miami, Charlotte, Montreal, Toronto (Seasonal), St Maarten, Aruba, Bonaire, Panama, Caracas, Maracaibo, Bogota, Medellin, Kingston, Santo Domingo.
Companies flying to Curaçao: American Airlines, Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, KLM, Tui, Avian, Avior Airlines, Divi divi, Arkefly, InselAir, Copa Airlines, Condor, Sunwing, Surinam Airways, West jet, Sunning, Estelar, Rutaca, Jet Blue, Air Canada rouge, Winair.
SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNTS FOR MONTHLY RENTALS!