Luxury & stylish detached villa (1.200 m2). The private villa has an amazing view on a big nature park, which is located in front of the house.
It is very peaceful around the house, where you spot ducks, storks, deer and birds.
Accommodates up to 10 people. Also ideal for smaller groups or couples for a short break or weekend away.
The villa is suitable for nature lovers, but also within a short distance in the center of Tilburg and lots of pittoresk villages which you can visit.
The villa has extensive views over a landscaped park, in the vicinity of woods, moors and fens. The Belgian border (5 km).
Eindhoven / Breda / Den Bosch / Anwerpen / Brussels can be reached easily by public transport.
Around the house is a beautiful, private, large enclosed garden with two terraces, gasbarbecue and deck chairs.
The villa has two spacious lounges, separated by a glass trendy fireplace, luxurious furnishings and a fully fitted kitchen, utility room, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets.
There are two floors with five bedrooms. The top floor has a large balcony overlooking the park.
The villa is wheelchair accessible with a master bed- and bathroom on the ground floor.
All rooms on the ground floor have French doors to the garden.
Traveling with younger children; the villa has 3 pack and plays, 1 box, high chair and stroller.
Bus connection within walking distance (200 meters).
Tilburg train station 10 minutes from bus / car.
Attractions --- --
- Several golf courses (Prise d'eau, Efteling)
- Several museums (Textile museum, Vincent van Gogh, Du Pont, Nature Museum Brabant)
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen www. safari park. nl
- Themepark Efteling Kaatsheuvel www. efteling. nl
- Amusement Park Stappegoor (cinema, swimming pool, skating rink, climbing course, restaurants, cafeterias)
- Cycling and walking paths from the house
- University of Tilburg / Eindhoven / Erasmus Rotterdam
- National Park Loon and Drunen Dunes
- Shops / restaurants / cafes / cinema nearby
- Recreation beach around the corner
Visit Google maps for more tips!