Beautiful renovated villa, 2 minutes walk from the fort Brégançon and Cabasson beach in front of the island of Porquerolles.
The town Cabasson is a preserved and protected and little frequented, the beach is one of the most beautiful in the region.
Isolated from the city (Bormes-les-Mimosas 8km) and located outside the hamlet of Cabasson this house offers calm and serenity.
The house consists of a garden, a bright living room, a large terrace of 50m2 with barbecue, equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms (1 double, 2 singles and 2 bunk beds for children ), a bathroom and separate toilet and a laundry room and plenty of storage. The sofa in the living room turns into one big bed
The villa is equipped with all modern comforts (see details below).
An ideal home for a relaxing family holiday.
You can visit the fort Brégançon opened to the public recently and the Var area and its villages like Bormes-les) mimosas, Cogolin, Ramatuelle, Saint-Tropez, Port Grimaud, Porquerolles, Giens and many others.
Vineyards and Castle are easily including Chateau Brégançon.
The beach is 200m and the route is protected for pedestrians.
This cozy villa is designed to offer all the comfort and well-being expected to enjoy your holiday and feel at home.
So you will find:
- From new bedding: 1 double bed 160X200cm, 2 single beds can be pushed together (2x 90x200 cm), 2 bunk beds, 1 sofa bed (190X200cm) and cushions.
- All electrical appliances comfort: dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, oven, 4 ring hob, grill microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, meat grill, food processor, deep fryer, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, heating and air conditioning, etc ...
- All the multimedia comforts: wireless internet, flat screen TV + / Canalsat channel, DVD / bluray, home theater / stereo.
- Kitchen Essentials: in many dishes, flatware, glasses, dishes, household utensils.
- From Linen: bathroom hand towels, bath mats, blankets, tablecloths, towels, cloths. Only are not provided bedding and bath towels.
- In each room is a storage closet, cabinet or dresser.
- Outside: traditional barbecue, deck chairs, drying room, private parking.
For more information, contact me by mail for a 1st contact.
insurance requested - Security deposit required - deposit - cleaning to make the day of departure.