Located in the heart of Colmar city center, in a quiet and flowery pedestrian courtyard, the apartment Saint Martin 2 is a charming accommodation of 80m2 completely renovated in early 2017, accommodating from 2 to 6 people. On the 2nd and last floor - without elevator - of a small building, the apartment offers a unique view on the Collegiate Church of St. Martin. Its exceptional location, close to restaurants, tourist attractions and Christmas markets, will allow you to discover the city entirely on foot.
The apartment offers :
- two bedrooms, one with a large double bed (160x200 cm) and a private bathroom, and the other with two single beds (90x200 cm).
- a large living room / dining room with dining table for 4 to 6 people, TV and a sofa bed for 2 additional people.
- a fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer-dryer ...).
- a bathroom (large shower, double washbasin, wc).
- and a second separate toilet.
Bed linen and towels provided. Free WIFI.
Children are welcome. A cot and a high chair can be loaned to you free of charge.
Locked room in the courtyard for your bicycles.
Several public car parks, paying or free of charge, a few hundred meters away. TGV train station is a 15-minute walk away.
We live in the building, on the 1st floor, and we will welcome you personally. We will be available to answer your questions or in case of problems and we will be happy to share our good addresses of restaurants, wine bars, cheese shops, bakeries, pastry shops, caterers ... and ideas of visits.
ATTENTION: Rental for 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM in low and middle season (January to May), and 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM in high season, from Saturday to Saturday (June to October and Christmas and New Year week).
Arrivals between 2pm and 7pm. Departures before 10am. Please respect these schedules. For any arrival after 20h, we will charge an additional 20 €.
Pets not allowed.