Restored and authentic house, classified furnished with tourism 3 stars and 2 keys (Clévacances). The rental is located in a quiet dead end near the forest.
On the ground floor:
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, dishwasher.
- Adjoining living room including a stove-pellet boiler with apparent fire, a T. , a sofa, an armchair, a coffee table, dining room furniture.
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and separate toilet.
- 2 bedrooms with a double bed.
- 1 bedroom with 1 single bed.
- A library corner.
- Relaxing corner at the back of the house with garden furniture and closed storage for eventual equipment (skis, ....)
- Free parking 3 cars.
-The charges are included: water, electricity, if necessary supply of pellets (1 bag per day) to supply the boiler.
The 4G coverage is good. (According to operator)
-The center of the small town pleasant and flowery, is accessible on foot. You will find supermarkets and nice traditional shops. The weekly market is held on Wednesday morning.
-Hiking can be done from the location to discover the Doller Valley which reveals beautiful landscapes: Ballons des Vosges Park, Ballon d'Alsace (large national site) nearby, beautiful walks on average mountain , of varied difficulties, access to the mountain dams: fishing and bathing in season.
-At the beginning of the house possibility of many excursions VTT.
-A 3km free access to a small private pond (walk, picnic or fishing no kill)
Outings by car:
- Alsace is a region that deserves to be discovered:
* Mulhouse is 30 km away: You can discover the Zoological and Botanical Park, various museums (Automobile Museum, Railway Museum, Electropolis, Museum of the printing on fabric ...)
* If you want to visit the heart of Alsace, you can take the wine route that starts at Thann (about twenty kilometers) You will be seduced by the typical villages and wineries of the vineyard
* In December, let yourself be impregnated by the atmosphere of the famous Christmas markets located in the area (Mulhouse, Colmar Montbéliard).
-Masevaux is also close to Belfort, where you can discover the old town, the fortifications of Vauban and the famous Lion, work of Bartholdi.