Catering rated 3 stars ***. separate entrance at the back of the owner's house in the middle of a large area planted with trees and flowers of 1500 m².
Its surface of 65m² of living space, allows the reception of a family of 4.
* Bedroom with 1 double bed 1M40 + 0. 90
* Large living room with sliding glass door overlooking the garden. This room is arranged with a large table, leather sofa, coffee table and a sofa bed convertible into 2 beds of 1. 90 x 0. 9 (mattress and slatted bases).
* Kitchen with table and benches, equipped with oven, 4 ceramic hobs, refrigerator, microwave, and small appliances.
* Bathroom, washbasin, walk-in shower, sauna (with energy participation of 8 E the session)
NON-PRIVATE ROOMS. (Shared with the owner)
* Local Attached with dishwasher booked the cottage and a washing machine (owner) for occasional use.
* Lockable bicycle or motorcycle in closed area.
* Paved area (6m x 5m)
* Garden furniture + parasol 4 places.
* Green area 1500 m² + 2 ° garden furniture under a large walnut.
* Garden deck chairs, sand box, swing swing, barbecue, table tennis, bowls ...
* Car parking in closed court.
We are located at the entrance to the village of Kutzenhausen. Halfway between Wissembourg and Haguenau and 1 km from Soultz-sous-Forets where are all shops and services. SNCF puts a link to Strasbourg 40 Minutes.
In the heart of Alsace remained authentic, visit the Rural House, the Petroleum Museum, the Pottery Museum, the Museum of the War of 1870, that of 39-45, the Maginot Line, the villages Tudor the wine cellar of Cleebourg ...
The Regional Park of North Vosges, offers its many castles, beautiful forests and numerous hiking trails.
Germany, the Palatinate in the north and the Black Forest to the east are nearby.
CHARGES AND EXPENSES
All charges are included (Excluding Sauna 8 E per vacation)
Beds made on arrival, towels provided as part of weekly rentals
City tax not included 0. 70 x night / adult