In the heart of the Jura, Huttopia campsite La Plage Blanche enjoys an exceptional natural setting on the banks of the river Loue, which will allow you to spend a comfortable nature stay.
It is the ideal starting point to visit the Jura, sumptuous landscapes, lakes, villages with authentic charm, waterfalls, forests, not to mention the gourmet traditions: wines and cheeses.
Activities: & nbsp;
At the campsite, you can enjoy many facilities:
- water park and deckchairs (1 heated pool, 1 smaller indoor heated pool, paddling pool)
- Swimming in the river, fishing enthusiasts can also enjoy La Loue.
- Playground for children
- From the Val'Nature leisure center, you can hire canoes and kayaks, ATV rental, acrobatic course and zip line that will take you to the other side of the river La Loue.
The campsite is equipped to practice sports activities:
- Table tennis
The establishment plans a program of family activities in July / August. During the day, the campsite gives you an appointment for various activities: sports tournaments ... and animates your evenings with concerts, big games, themed dinners ... (from 09/07 to 01/09)
Your children (5-11 years old) will be able to participate to the recess-children, the opportunity to make friends during the holidays around manual, playful or outdoor activities (from 09/07 to 01/09).
For your comfort, catering services (corner grocery store, with pizza-grill, bar, terrace, bread store and pastries of the village bakery) are at your disposal within the campsite.
You also have access to the center of life equipped with wifi, its terrace, a relaxation area with TV room, board games and library.
You can also go to the laundry area and benefit from various rental services: baby kit (bed and high chair), end of stay cleaning, fridges and barbecue, sheets and towels.
You will find at the reception an internet point as well as various tourist information and documentation on the activities of the region.
- Dole, birthplace of Louis Pasteur, a & nbsp; historic site saved & nbsp; where we stroll with happiness (20 km)
- Château-Chalon, & nbsp; beautiful picturesque village & nbsp; is & nbsp; perched on limestone cliffs & nbsp; above the sunny slopes of the Seille Valley & its vineyards (40 km)
- Baumes-les-Messieurs & nbsp; incredible abbayese nestled amid fascinating gorges and waterfalls to discover ranked among the most beautiful villages of France (40 km)
- Besançon (50 km) and its Citadel built by Vauban, one of the most beautiful in France
- Forest of Chaux (3 km)
- Royal Saltworks of Arc and Senans (12 km from the campsite). Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit this emblematic place of salt, its museum, its exhibitions and animations
The 25 m² Sweet tent can accommodate up to 5 people and consists of a common room with a kitchenette and a dining area.
The two sleeping areas are separated by a corridor, in the first room is a double bed and in the second 3 single beds including 1 bunk bed, the bathroom is with shower, sink and toilet.
Wooden deck with pop-up armchair.
The accommodation has electricity.
The kitchen is equipped with stove, gas two fires, sink, fridge, storage and crockery necessary for your stay.
The dining area is provided with table and chairs for 5 people.
Wifi access: Free wifi access to the center of life / terrace
Playground for children: yes
Children's animation: yes, children's playground from 09/07 to 01/09
Family entertainment: yes, in July / August during the day and evening
Sports activities: yes
Pets allowed: 5 € / day - vaccination book required - 1 max / accomodation - cat. 1 and 2 prohibited
Barbecue: rental (gas included): 6 € / day + deposit
Internet terminal: at the reception
Deposit (in supplement): 90 € / accomodation
Lake / river distance: direct access (swimming possible)
Grocery - Catering: yes, troubleshooting
Final cleaning charge: optional: 70 €
Baby Kit: folding bed and high chair rental: 4 € / day + deposit from 08/07 to 31/08 - free the rest of the year - subject to availability
Laundry: yes with dryer, prices on the spot (tokens and laundry on sale at the reception)
Towels: € 4.50 / towel - 1 large towel / person
Sheets rental: optional: 8 € / person
Parking: You can park a vehicle for free by location or by rental
Pool: yes, 2 heated with a paddling pool
Possibility to rent a bike: mountain bike, with the Val'Nature leisure center (at the entrance of the campsite) - possibility to rent also canoes and kayaks / acrobatic course and zip line
Restaurant: yes, pizza-grill / breads and pastries on order
Tourist tax (surcharge): amount and payment on site
Multisports ground: yes, volleyball
Television: TV area in the center of life