After having taken the country lane which leads to the centre of the Perigordine property, Fargue, you will arrive in the pretty courtyard and in front of the studio. This charming, romantic spot exudes peace and tranquility.
Nestled between the stone barn with its magnificent exposed beams - where you can eat al fresco - and the former bread oven, the studio comprises:
* A light and airy room, with glass doors opening on to the paved courtyard. Tastefully furnished and decorated it proposes:
- a sleeping area with double bed, ancient wardrobe, table and bedside tables
- a dining area with table and two chairs, and armchair
- a small, but perfectly equipped kitchenette offering vitroceramic hob, electric oven, fridge, coffee machine, kettle, toaster.
* a shower room with washbasin, walk in shower and toilet.
Attached to the studio, and accessible via a door is the open sided stone barn, which has been turned into an outside dining area with table and chairs and barbecue. It is ideal for long, leisurely evening meals or lunches.
From the courtyard, a pathway leads to a romantic garden, planted with box hedges, and the pretty swimming pool. Set at the side of the dry stone wall house, so typical of the Black Perigord, are comfortable poufs, and two hamacs offering an ideal spot to relax whilst contemplating the beautiful view over the surrounding countryside.
The charming, and extremely discreet owners, live on site in the Fargue property.