La Fabrique de Pierres is a beautiful XVIIe millstones fabrication, with a newly built private covered pool, set in a 3000m² private garden with an orchard. The House sleeps up to 13 people and has 6 bedrooms. It's the ideal place for a large group or several families travelling together.
La Fabrique de Pierres is set at the end of the village of Cenac, 2km from the famous bastide of Domme and 8km from the medieval town of Sarlat. It has the convenience of being just a two minute walk to the shops, bars and restaurants. Golf is available at the Domaine de Rochebois (6km away) and there is canoeing on the river available at Cenac.
The house features at ground floor :
- an entrance hall
- a kitchen fully equipped with cooker with Gas Hob & Electric Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, and Dishwasher
- a large living room with comfortable salon and dining area
- a large double room (160cm large bed)
- interconnected is a second double bedroom (160cm large bed), also leading to the terrace area
- a bathroom with bath and toilet
- separate toilet
At 1st floor :
- A family bedroom with one double (160cm large bed) and 1 single bed (110cm)
- a double bedded room
- two large twin bedrooms
- 1 shower room with toilet
- a separate toilet.
There is another shower near by the pool
- The roofed Patio area is where you will probably prefer to take most of your meals, which is equiped with a barbecue.
- The covered pool is set on the left side of the house. It is 10m*4m and 2m deep. It is fully fenced for kids security and also equipped with an electric cover to keep it warm at night. The pool is heated.
- The private garden, which is not shared with anybody else, is 3000m² and it's equipped with sun loungers and it's all fenced. There are lots of apple trees and even a small natural source.
The house and the garden are great for children.