We are a family with 3 children (6yrs, 3yrs and 1yr).
We have been living in Savoie for a few years and we have been away for several weeks this summer 2018.
Our house is ideal for families with or without children who want to enjoy a swimming pool and the quiet of the countryside. Its location will allow you to be in the sun all day and enjoy a nice view of the mountains and the surrounding countryside. Many sports activities are possible.
House of even foot on the garden.
Beautiful exhibition is south and west.
Nice view of the mountains and the surrounding countryside.
House road in dead end, no passing car. Some noise from the farm against low but no busy road nearby. GROUNDS NOT CLOSED.
Living room of 40 m² with bay windows and fireplace (wood available at the back of the house)
Open kitchen of 10 m² fully equipped
3 bedrooms equipped: queen bed (160), double bed (140 m), bunk beds with a pull-out bed (3), a crib (in room with double bed)
Electric heating if necessary in all bedrooms + living room
1 bathroom with bathtub (cumulus)
1 lock to store shoes and jackets
Garden of 2000 m² with barbecue and all garden furniture + sandpit, slide and swing.
Private swimming pool of 4m X 8 m. The security system is "homemade". it is safe (2 locks + a padlock) but the supervision of your children is essential.
SWIMMING POOL IN WATER FROM MID-MAY
Private parking up to 4 cars
we do not have a television, however the wifi works very well and the movie download is very fast.
We leave you with all children's toys, books, DVDs and linens. enjoy it well but thank you for making them as is.
We are available to answer all your questions by mail or phone.
There is no additional mandatory cleaning fee. We ask you to leave clean. Nevertheless if you wish, you can take a cleaning fee of 80 euros payable the day of your departure.
To do in the area:
1 / city tours and beautiful panoramas:
• visit the city of Annecy and its canals. 45 min
• visit Chambéry and its historic center. 25 min
• visit of Geneva. 1:15
• discovery of the village of Chanaz. 30min
• discover superb panoramas on the Mont Blanc from the cat's pass, the relay of the cat or the big Colombier.
2 / fun activities
• swimming at Lake Aiguebelette (15 min), Le Bourget Lake (15min) or St Jean de Hair (5 min).
• eat ice cream at the ice cream maker in Yenne. 5 min
• taste Savoy wine in the local cellars. 5 min
• taste the local cheeses of the dairy cooperative. 5 min
• go to the Aix les Bains aquarium. 20min
• go to the "EUREKA gallery", permanent exhibition on the mountain and temporary on the monkey with animations for the children. free admission. 25min
• acrobranche to the feclaz. 45 min
• Spas and thermal baths in Aix les Bains. 20min
• picking mushrooms (spring or fall).
• see the farm animals at the foot of our garden and their babies (in the spring)
• picking chestnuts and nuts (in the fall)
3 / sports activities
• Walk on the greenway at the edge of Lake Bourget by bike or rollerblading or simply on foot. 10 km long.
• bike route "via rhona": by bike, in rollerblading. Section finalized between Groslee and Seyssel is 70 km of road bike. Departure of the balme. 10 minutes
• departure of road bike or mountain bike route from the house
• Cycling the mountain passes of Savoie
• hiking start from the house
• climbing site in Yenne in slab. 5a to 6a. Very well equipped. 10 minutes
•via ferrata. Cat's collar. 10 minutes
• windsurfing, kite surfing at Lake Bourget.
• rowing at Lake Aiguebelette.
• Motorcycle tour in the many small mountain roads or in the great passes of Savoie
• golf in Aix les Bains. 20 min
• Racecourse in Aix les Bains. 20 min
• lake fishing
The website "savoie-mont-blanc" is very detailed.
And we leave you cards and flyers available