Security Deposit will not be returned if smoking
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Children may not be alone at the balcony
Front door should not be left opened
A/C must be turned off when balcony door is open
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
A relaxing time away
Our stay at the condo was a relaxing one and the unit itself was fantastic! There were a few things for future guests to have a heads up on though.
1. There is a lot of seaweed on the beach and in the water. This isn't the owner's fault, but something to be aware of. We had a 10 month old and this impacted our ability to enjoy the beach.
2. We had some very heavy walkers staying above us so that made for some frustrating moments, but again not the owner's fault. Just keep in mind there are floors above this unit it isn't on the top level so that is always a risk.
3. The unit has an amazing view! We thoroughly enjoyed the balcony and the pools were pristine. The unit was stocked with 4 beach towels and plenty of bathroom towels and beach chairs. Also there were beach toys already there for us to use - a nice bonus as we flew in for our stay. The beach and pool are both extremely convenient access.
4. The elevator situation is frustrating and can lead to some long waits as anyone carrying any beach chairs, strollers, coolers, luggage, etc all have to use one single service elevator. Not the end of the world but something to keep in mind ahead of time.
5. The kitchen was reasonably stocked, but could use a larger frying pan and some baking sheets for the oven. As I have a food allergy we cook most of our food ourselves even when on vacation. But the kitchen does have most of the basics.
6. Overall the check in process is a little convoluted, but honestly wouldn't keep me from staying again. Parking as stated in the listing is an additonal fee, as is the fob and wristband. Also not mentioned is a fee to buy a card ($5) to then load with money to use the laundry. You can NOT just use coins. Make a note to bring laundry soap and diswasher pods if you plan to use it (we did not).
7. The condo overall has been nicely updated and has comfortable bedding. The air conditioning worked well and there is plenty of clothing storage between the closet and all the dressers. Easily can sleep 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids and a baby. The closet worked great for a separate space for the pack and play.
Overall our stay was great. The onsite management takes great care of the guests and the property. Lots of Spanish speakers (as is the norm for south Florida), but as English only speakers we were very well accommodated as well.
Thank you Eduardo for a very relaxing stay away for this family of 3! The bottle of wine waa a nice touch too!
Lovely stay. Enjoyed having a kitchen and the beach chairs, umbrella. Decent view from balcony. Walmart is a walkable distance to add what we needed. Used the free circuit to get around Hollywood. Would like to come again.
We enjoyed our stay in 12H unit and especially the balcony with the beautiful view of the ocean. The balcony is nicely shaded all day, so we could enjoy sitting there at any time of the day. The unit was well furnished and clean. Bathroom was nicely renovated. There were beach towels, 2 beach chairs and an umbrella available, which was great. There were couple of drawbacks. One of them was the carpet in the living room and bedroom was stained and hard to upkeep. Probably tile or even vinyl flooring would do much better job in the beach property. The other negative was the fact that the kitchen was very lightly equipped, so we could only do very simple and light cooking. Having food intolerance I don’t eat out that much, so it was a little challenging to prepare full meal, but still manageable.
Overall we had a good time! Thank you.
Thank you so much for the review and for staying with us. I agree that the white carpet on the unit is not the best color selection and we are planning on replacing it by hard floor but I can assure you the carpet is very clean and shampooed frequently.
In regards to the kitchen, we are sorry for not being able to buy/provide the specific stainless steel pots and pans that you requested prior to your arrival due to you not able to cook on other types of pots and pans as the unit was already equipped with all the necessary equipment and supplies to cook and eat normal meals. Purchasing a brand new specialty set of cookware just for you would had been cost prohibitive to anyone renting a place.
Again, thank you for staying with us.
Awesome place to stay at
Our family stayed at the Tides for a week while vacationing in Florida and this was our first time not staying at the hotel. Let me tell you, we loved it. Eduardo’s apartment was extremely clean, had everything we needed and comfortably accommodated our family of 4. The apartment was super cozy, beds were extremely comfortable (that is rare when you travel). The resort has two beautiful pools, literally steps away from the beach! We will definitely be back!! Thank you Eduardo!
Thank you Marianna,
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our place. Please keep us in mind for your next visit to town. It will be our pleasure to host you again.
Hollywood Beach at the Tides
My wife and I have been spending a month in Florida in Winter since we retired. We have rented at the Tidesat least seven times and Eduardo’s unit was comfortable, convenient, very clean and nicely decorated. Highly recommend this unit with its beautiful twelfth story view of the ocean from the South side balcony and living room.
Thank you Edgar,
I am so glad to read you had a great time. We look forward to host you again in the future , if you ever need it.