About the property
- Villa102257 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
5 Bedrooms, 4 toilets with large balcony, panoramic view to the Sierra de MonteJunto
• Stunning villa with panoramic views to Montejunto mountain range, with veranda and extensive terrace areas idealized for outdoor dining and relaxation.
8 people (5 bedrooms and 2 large living rooms).
• Magnificent view on the northern slope of the Sierra de Montejunto, situated at the highest point has faced the south, with direct sunlight throughout the day. On the first floor a balcony that spans the entire length of the property making it perfect for relaxation and contemplation moments, accompanied by a cool drink on hot summer afternoons, for pleasant barbecues or outdoor dining. And on the second floor a deliciously intimate terrace and another in the extension of the ideal front for sunbathing sessions.
• sober architecture and exclusive designed to appeal to leisure and enjoy the sun and its light, very functional, high quality construction and selected materials, which abound the marbles equipment design, glass, steel and wood, exceptional finishes. The property is designed and built to ecological standards. The house offers the visitor peace and the country's life and well-being in nature in a quality environment, refinement and tranquility.
The Rooms: 1 main room with fully equipped suite bathroom, 2 double bedrooms with double bed and one twin room. All 4 bedrooms are located overlooking the gardens. All 4 bedrooms can be set as a double or twin.
the Bathrooms: suite with bedroom 1 - shower cubicle, WC, bidet, WHB ..
Two fully equipped bathroom with shower bath, WC, bidet, WHB.
1 separate guest toilet.
the Kitchen: Modern kitchen, fully equipped with double elec. stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Direct access to both the dining room and large terrace for outdoor dining and barbecue. Also included are coffee maker, blender etc.
the Utility Room: Iron, ironing board, storage area.
the Living Rooms: Large professionally designed and fully furnished living room with luxurious sofas, large modern table, fireplace and large feature wall unit. Also included are 42-inch cable connected TV, DVD, CD and internet.
Dining room with table of 8 seats and chairs and serving unit. (Can increase the size of up to 12 seater table). It has direct access to the terrace through sliding doors fully extensible. Ideal for that special home cooked dinner.
Room / Office Top Floor, direct access to the balcony, isolated from the social living room;
Terrace and Balcony: The large terrace has access from the living room, dining room and kitchen. Barbeque provided. 2 lounge chairs and two coffee tables side chairs and two large tables with 12 chairs located on the terrace.
Garden: 400 m2 of grass and more than 9 500m2 plot;
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:30 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Precioso chalet, luminoso. Tal cual se ve en las fotos.En buen estado y limpio. Hemos ido en invierno y todas las habitaciones y baños con calefacción. Propietarío muy amable. Recomiendo este sitio
Fue un placer, ustedes seran siempre bienvenidos.
1 - ATTRACTIONS:
• Located in the foothills of the Sierra de Montejunto, just 2 min. the village in the municipality of Cadaval, one of the 12 municipalities that make up the beautiful 'Silver Coast', the central part of the old province of Extremadura.
• The Silver Coast region has a strategic location in their approach to capital Lisbon - only 45 minutes away - and from there to Europe and the world - as well as other urban and cultural centers.
• You will find tranquility and security in an area of vineyards, orchards and forest on the outskirts.
• Lisbon Airport is only 40`` min. driving by Highway A8 or A1;
The Silver Coast
• In less than 45`` minutes from Lisbon and enjoys an extensive coast of beautiful sandy beaches and a temperate climate. The Obidos Lagoon is a 20-minute drive from the village and offers sheltered waters, perfect for children, and water sports as sailing, kite surfing, windsurfing, rowing, SUP, with lessons and equipment rentals available at nearby pond / beach. The local coastline is ideal for surfing, diving and fishing.
• The Silver Coast you can enjoy great locally produced wines and liquors, and great value restaurants with typical Portuguese cuisine, especially fresh fish and seafood from the Atlantic Ocean and the soft flesh of Portuguese prairies and our cheeses and smoked meats. Delicious 'monastery' sweets / desserts should also be proven. You will find Mediterranean cuisine at its best.
For golf lovers you have golf courses in Praia d'el Rey, Royal Obidos and Bom Sucesso, and riding centers, tennis courts, etc ...
The Silver Coast is host to the ASP World Championships surf every year and is fast becoming known as one of the best surf spots in Europe, Peniche surf become a 'Mecca'. You have also amazing SUP local conditions, Kitesurfing and windsurfing. On the island Berlengas is the perfect place for fishing and diving, bird watching and where you can see a dolphin.
• The medieval town of Obidos (UNESCO World Heritage) is a 15 minute drive from the village, with many bars and restaurants, craft shops and local present and a large number of concerts and festivals throughout the year. The Buddha Eden Garden in Quinta dos Loridos in the middle way, is an area of about 35 hectares designed and conceived by Comendador José Berardo in response to the destruction of the Bamyan Buddhas giants, carved in the rocks of the Bamyan valley in the center Afghanistan.
• The archipelago of the Natural Reserve of Berlengas - (UNESCO has recognized unique heritage), located about six kilometers west of Peniche Peninsula, consists of Berlengas Farilhões, Estelas and Forcados islands, real value of your visit.
• The larger towns of Caldas da Rainha and Torres Vedras just 20 minutes' s drive away, with many shops, markets, restaurants, etc .. The fishing village of Peniche and Nazaré, is a place worth visiting and a place of ideal dinner for fish lovers. In about 45 minutes away, you will find Sintra, Fátima, Alcobaça, Batalha, Mafra and many other cultural historical sites.
• The countryside also lends itself to some excellent walks, with over 74 miles (120 km) of marked trails or nature lovers, many fascinating architectural monuments, including medieval churches, monasteries and ancient castles and numerous sites of archaeological importance.
• In Lourinhã Museum, with special rarities on dinosaur fossils, including a nest of dinosaurs, the region has to be home to one of the largest known collection of dinosaur fossils and footprints in Europe.
• Serra de Aire and Natural Park lamps are known for their caves and is one of the 7 Wonders of Portugal. It has a water park and you can visit the incredible 11 kms of caves.