This chalet classified 3 stars built in 2016, with a plot of 800m2, is located on the heights of Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval near Samoens. It offers a view of the mountains and the Giffre Valley. Located at the foot of hiking trails to refuges, 2 minutes drive from the village and 12 km from the Grand Massif ski slopes, 900m from the ski bus stop for the Grand Massif area, this chalet is starting point for your winter or summer sports activities.
It is a 36m2 cottage, contemporary, imagined as a luxury refuge can accommodate 6 people. Directed by architects, it is the result of an architectural reflection of the harmonious space optimization and an eco-friendly approach. It is based on a reinforced insulation, geothermal and solar resources to provide maximum natural energy to the cottage.
Built on two levels, it consists
• On the ground floor :
-A Living room with a sofa for one person, a table, 4 chairs with a panoramic view of the mountains.
-A Kitchen equipped open on the living room,
-A Bathroom with a walk-in shower, sink, mirror heater,
-A Japanese stairs and not many storage.
• Upstairs under crawling Roofing:
- 3 separate sleeping cells, each with a comfortable bed for 2 people 160 x 200 cm.
- Each unit closes with Japanese panels of thick felt to preserve the visual privacy.
- Slatted bases
- Medium-firm mattress
- 4 Quilt of 220 x 240 cm
- 7 pillows 50 x 70 cm.
-A Central cabinet welcomes your business and defines the space.
• cottage Equipment:
- Internet access via wifi and RJ45 Network
- Hiking Books, Michelin, IGN maps, binoculars
- Games: ladies, failure, Monopoly, Cluedo, Times Up, Maze, cards, Tarot, architecture Memo, Game 7 architectural families.
- Multifunction oven (convection, microwave, grill)
- Induction plate 2 homes
- Refrigerator incorporating a mini freezer
- Dishwasher 12 place
- Raclette and mini pancakes
- Appliance for fondues
- Nespresso capsules
- Pressure cooker
- Crockery for 10 persons
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Heated mirror
- Shower 100 x70cm
- Heating floor
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Air intake by Canadian wells / natural air conditioning in summer
- Mechanical ventilation hygrorégulante.
- Reinforced insulation of wood fiber
- Septic tank
In the technical area:
- Heated cabinet for drying clothes
- Heated cabinet for drying ski boots or other shoes wet.
- Electric Grill
- 2 sunbeds.
- Parking for 2 cars
Luge Piste field
• Imperative to provide:
-a channels set up for the chalet in case of heavy snow. Snow hunting 3 times / day.
-Your fitted sheets, your pillowcases and duvet covers (option possible 10 € / person to be paid on the spot)
-Your bathroom linen, your linen (option possible 8 € / person to pay on the spot)
-Final cleaning to realize yourself (option possible 50 € to pay locally)
- Animals are not allowed as in the Nature Reserve of Sixt-Passy.
Weekly rental from Saturday 4 pm to Saturday 10 am
Deposit 300 € is requested on your arrival by check or cash if you do not have a French checkbook.
The tourist tax will also be paid upon arrival.