Just opened, fully furnished with tempur-pedic beds, Large screen TVs WiFI,
Why Sharon Trewhitt chose Miramar Beach
I run my own Beach house, and manage all properties so I can attend to any issue that may come up Property is located in a very quite neighborhood with minimal traffic, and close to shopping.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Awesome Beach House
First and foremost, the owner was really responsive. The beach house was exactly what I was looking for. About a couple minutes away from the beach. Located in a quiet neighborhood. Had an above the ground pool that was huge! AC worked great! Every room had a TV. The house was just right for our family of nine. Will definitely stay in again when we come back to Destin!
We had a great time at the house. Sharon made herself 100% available for us for anything that we needed or needed answers for. Check in was a breeze. The house is adorable and worked great for what we needed. The pool is great as well. We did use a lot of towel, but there is a washer and dryer on site to get those cleaned up as well. We had such a great trip!
Not exactly what we thought we were getting
Over the stay was decent. We have 4 children, two being 2 yr old twins. We were excited to have a back fenced in deck and a fenced in yard for them to play in. We also wanted a pool to play in just in case beach conditions weren’t suitable. When we got to the property it was obvious a quick clean was given. There was dirt hair and dust in all the corners and the rug hadn’t been vacuumed very well. The ice maker was broken and so was the dish washer. The back deck had been turned down and the yard was unkept and looked as if it hadn’t been mowed in weeks.
The owner had guys working on installing a pool all week long in the backyard. And it was much to our surprise when a dishwasher repair man knocked on the door to install a new dishwasher. The owner never gave us a heads up and the man was there for 45 minutes.
The site says it sleeps 10. Just know that 2 out of the ten will be sleeping on a pull out couch.
Other than that the place was nicely decorated, the beds super comfortable and the property is located in a nice neighborhood. The stay by no means ruined our vacation but I wouldn’t stay again.
Not a Beach House
Let’s start with the good
1. The house is nice. Cute.
2. The house is well priced.
3. The owner is very responsive.
4. The beds are very comfortable.
5. The house is in a quiet neighborhood, the kitchen is well stocked for cooking.
The not so good, not terrible, but...
1. The house is not new. It maybe newly renovated but the structure is far from new.
2. The house is not a beach house as the closest beach you would want to access is 10-15 minutes away (traffic is backed up on the main road all the time ).
3. We had 7 people; we did ok with 2 bathrooms but the number of towels/washcloths available was not enough for each person. IF there would’ve been 10 of us, which is the advertised max occupancy, we would have seriously been sharing.
4. The ice maker did not function, so we bought ice, not a big deal. Just FYI.
5. The front bedroom stays warm all the time, much warmer than the rest of the house.
6. There is no “area information” in the house, which would be nice. I have found such binders of information in most VRBO properties I’ve previously rented. There are no beach chairs, toys, etc. which would be nice and I’ve had at previous properties.
7. The backyard is a mess right now as a pool is being built, to be ready for use in August.
8. There is access to a pool; it’s the owners, 0.75 miles away. You have to text the owner and let her know you would like to come over for a swim and then you can access their backyard pool.
9. There is seating for 5 in the LR, around the TV. More people will need to lie on the floor or sit in a kitchen chair for movie watching, etc.
Overall, the house is fine. If you really want a close, accessible beach house, this is not the place for you. If you want to stay just off the main road with access to a lot of stores, restaurants, etc. then this place is fine.
Awesome getaway with friends!!!
The process was easy. I rented this house to accommodate 9 adults for a weekend getaway. I was contacted immediately after I booked the home. Sharon was so nice. She answered every question I had and her response time was immediate. We even had the option to check in earlier . The pool was located around the corner and Sharon made us feel very welcomed. The home is located in a nice quiet neighborhood and is close to all shopping centers. Everyone loved the comfort of the mattresses on the beds. I slept like a baby 👶�. It was a great trip and I will be back!!!
Beauty and Beach II
My family enjoyed the house it was roomy and stocked with everything needed. It is in a good location to the beaches only minutes away. The owner was very prompt with returning messages on any questions asked. Enough beds and room for family of 10. Will definitely look at again for our next Florida vacation.