Family house of 180 m² with 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8 (possibility 10/12), ideal to find peace and nature.
The cottage, adjoining a hunting lodge, is located in the main house, 1 km from the village. It has a large park and landscaped.
On the ground floor :
- large entrance with 1 w. c. and a small laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- large fully equipped kitchen
- living room of 45 m² with large fireplace,
- TV room (sofa bed 140),
- 1 master suite facing plain south, and
- 1 bedroom with shower room (also south).
- 2 rooms facing south,
- 1 bathroom and
- w. c. separated.
Outdoor terrace with garden furniture, barbecue, table tennis, table football, porch, board games.
Bicycles rental on request (rates below).
Linen for rent (paying option, see prices below).
Rent all year.
With a minimum rental of one week in July and August.
Detail of equipment:
- ironing board and steam generator in the laundry room,
- DVD and CD players,
- wifi access,
- on option: cots (with bars and umbrella), baby lounger, high chair,
- in the master suite: 1 bed 160 (bathroom and separate wc), large closet, hair dryer,
- in the other room of the ground floor: 2 beds of 80 (can be joined in 1 bed of 160), room of annexed water.
- in the large bedroom: 1 bed of 160, and a sofa bed,
- in the other bedroom: 1 bed of 140,
- in the bathroom: hairdryer.
Location and activities / local shops:
- at 5 min. village (bakeries, butcher, supermarket, 12th century church, pharmacy, medical office),
- at 10 min. : pond Well 7 km with its leisure base (paddle boats, water skiing, sailing, swings, slides and refreshment bar), Isdes (wellness area: spa, massages),
- 15 minutes Sully-sur-Loire (castle, canoe rental, access to the Loire by bike, market on Mondays, supermarkets, banks), Souvigny-en-Sologne (remarkable church of the 12th century with caquetoire, naturopath),
- at 20 min. Gien (pottery, castle, supermarkets, railway station),
- 25 min. Lamotte-Beuvron (biggest equestrian center in Europe, train station, shops),
- 30 min. Briare (canal bridge, rental of barges in the marina),
- 45 min. castles of Chambord, Cheverny, Chenonceau, and many other small regional castles.
Many restaurants will welcome you around (ask for advice Viviane).