For 4 to 6 adults and 2 children, Casa Celestina is a beautiful villa located on the heights of the village of Badalucco. Overlooking the valley, this house offers stunning views to take your breath away. With pool, garden and terraces and only 10 minutes drive from the beaches of Arma di Taggia, Casa Celestina has everything you need for a holiday under the sign of la dolce vita.
The beaches of Arma di Taggia is a 10 minutes drive from the village.
San Remo is 20 minutes by car, 45 minutes to Monaco and Nice is within an hour of this little corner of paradise.
We take care of your luggage and shopping on the day of arrival and departure. also possibility to transport shopping during your stay.
The villa divided into two parts consists of:
• an outdoor terrace serving one side:
• a double room with sofa bed and a shower room with WC
• the other side, the main house on two levels:
• a living room with flat screen TV with satellite channels foreign, balcony
• terrace with table and chairs
• on the bottom floor, fully equipped kitchen (gas hob, fridge with freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher, kettle ...) overlooking the outdoor terrace and pool
• two double bedrooms
• a bedroom with two bunk beds ideal for children
• two bathrooms, one with shower and toilet, the other with bath and toilet
• 8m x 3.5m pool
• Outdoor terrace with table and chairs
• garden furniture, deckchairs
Enjoy the amazing view from the house which you can admire the valley, Badalucco and Montalto away, the nearby village on foot, the opportunity to swim in the river, discover the surrounding villages, you will taste the many specialties culinary offer you the various restaurants of Badalucco.
• Pool with splendid views of the valley
• The village is a 5-minute walk
Linen (sheets and towels) provided
Heating (gas) surcharge during the winter (October to early May) on meter reading (1m3 envrion 3,5 euros). Depending on the number of people and the consumption used, it is 5 to 10 euros per day per person supplement.