Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Alberto - el te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
• This exceptionally spacious and well decorated one bedroom apartment enjoys high ceilings and excellent cubic space.
• Featuring a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances and a large double bedroom.
• A walk in shower room with an oversized shower head. This modern apartment boasts wood flooring throughout and good storage space.
• A lounge area which features a 55' Smart TV with a porter on call for the building 24 hours. Guests will have access to a Computer, Scanner and Printer if required.
• In a fashionable area, exploding with restaurants and bars within minutes off Oxford Circus, Fitzrovia is the ideal West End location.
• Cultured and perfect for access to Soho, Regent's Park, Bloomsbury, Covent Garden and, Tottenham Court Road.
• Shopping is impossible to miss; transport is very easily accessible with buses and trains running every few minutes.
The apartment is on the ground floor.
- free Wifi access
- iron and ironing board
- laptop friendly workspace
CHECK-IN TIME: 2pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11am
You can reserve an early check-in (subject to availability) from 11am at the additional cost of £20 or an early check in prior to 11am at the additional cost of £40. Please call our Reservations Department 2 -3 days ahead of your check-in date to check the availability and book that. Check out time is at 11 am . - A late check-out until 1pm can be pre-booked for £30 (subject to availability), please call our Reservation Department 2 days prior your departure to check the availability.
• The nearest stations to Riding House Street are Oxford Circus Tube Station (which is about 5 minutes walk to the South West) and Goodge Street Station (which is about 5 minutes walk to the East).
• Collingwood House NCP (2-3min walk)
• Clipstone Street Masterpark (2-3min walk)
THE BEST SIGHTS, ATTRACTIONS & ENTERTAINEMENT:
• The flat is centrally located and is within walking reach from all the main tourist attractions in Central London.
THE BEST THEATRE:
• London Palladium (Theatre) - 8 Argyll Street, Soho, London W1F | 6 minutes from Riding House Street.
• All other theatres in Covenant Garden, Piccadilly Circus, and Leicester square are of walking distance to the flat.
THE BEST SHOPPING:
• Oxford Street where all major shopping centres and shops in central London are located (Selfridges, Debehams, M&S amongst many others) is a 5 minutes’ walk from the flat.
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
• Mortimer and Charlotte Street (full of restaurants and bars) are within a 2-3 minute walk from the flat. Personal recommendations are:
• ICCO Pizza: 46 Goodge St, W1T 4LU (2-3min walk)
• Great Thai: 57 Great Portland St, W1W 7LH (2-3min walk)
• Benito’s Hat (Mexican): 56 Goodge St, W1T 4NB (2-3min walk)
• Carluccio’s, Strada (Italian), 9-10 Market Place W1W 8AQ (3-5min walk)
• Pret A Manger (Sandwiches), 1 Charlotte Place, W1T 1SA (2-3min walk)
• All supermarkets have readymade meals (Waitrose, Tesco, and Sainsbury’s) (2-5min walk)
• Riding House Café (International), 43-51 Great Titchfield St (Across the street)
• Lantana Cafe (Breakfast,/ Brunch), 13 Charlotte Pl (3-5min walk)
• Nizuni (Japanese), 22 Charlotte St, W1T 2NB (3-5min walk)
• In Parma (Italian), 10 Charlotte Pl, W1T 1SH (3-5min walk)
• Wahaca (Mexican), 19-23 Charlotte St, W1T 1RL (3-5min walk)
• Cote (Brasserie), 5 Charlotte St, W1T 1RE (3-5min walk)
• Koba (Korean), 11 Rathbone Street, W1T 1NA (5min walk)
• Bubbledogs (champagne bar serving hot dogs), 70 Charlotte St, London W1T 4QG (3-5min walk)
• Roka (Japanese), 37 Charlotte St, London W1T 1RR (3-5min walk)
• Gaucho Grill (Steakhouse), 60A Charlotte St, W1T 2NU (3-5min walk)
• Lima (Peruvian), 31 Rathbone Pl, W1T 1JH (5min walk)
• Barrica (Spanish), 62 Goodge St, London W1T 4NE (3min walk)
• Iberica (Spanish), 195 Great Portland St, W1W 5PS (5-7min walk)
THE BEST PUBS:
• Fitzroy Tavern, 16 Charlotte St, W1T 2LY, (3-5min walk)
• Newman Arms 23 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NG (3-5min walk)
• The Draft House, 43 Goodge Street, W1T 1TA (3-5min walk)
• One Tun, 58 Goodge St, London W1T 4ND (2-3min walk)
• The Green Man, 36 Riding House St, London W1W 7EP (2min walk)
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
• The London Cocktail Club (Bar), 61 Goodge St, W1T ITL (3min walk)
• The Lucky Pig (Bar), 5 Clipstone St, W1W 6BB (3min walk)
• The Social (Bar), 5 Little Portland St, London W1W 7JD (3min walk)
• Artesian (Bar), Langham Hotel, 1C Portland Place, W1B 1JA (3min walk)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– Check-in time is 2 pm and after, we cannot guarantee and early check in but if it is possible we will be more than happy to give it to you. This information will be available a few days before you are scheduled to arrive. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), anytime during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60). This is payable via the website.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.