|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Spacious and very modern two double bedroom apartment set on the 4th floor with lift.
The apartment benefits from 2 bathrooms (ONE EN-SUITE), separate kitchen and an amazing corner aspect reception room with great views of Fitzrovia.
This is a fine quality modern block in the heart of Fitzrovia literally moments from Tottenham Court Road and short walk to Charlotte street which has a variety of restaurants galore.
- Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)
- Car not necessary
- Wheelchair users
- Great for children of all ages
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility
- No pets allowed and no smoking at this property
Features and Facilities:
- Internet access
- Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available
- Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer
- Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En-suite
- Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1)
- Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4
- Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair provided at request only
CHECK-IN TIME: 2pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11am
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), anytime during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60). This is payable via the website.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
Activities near Central London/Zone 1
Great for City breaks
Situated on the corner with Maple street and running parallel with Charlotte Street and Tottenham Court Road, this flat is well located for transport amenities, restaurants, bars and cafes. A short stroll to the North will take you to the open spaces of Regents Park.
Close to Warren Street, Great Portland Street and Goodge Street underground stations
UCH and UCL are virtually around the corner and for the best of the West End's entertainment and sights you can take a bus ride along Gower St within 300 meters distance
The nearest stations to Whitfield Street are Goodge Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes to the South East and Warren Street Station which is about 2 minutes to the North.
Collingwood House NCP - 4 minutes walk
Clipstone Street Masterpark - 5 minutes walk
THE BEST THEATRES AND MUSEUMS:
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The New Diorama Theatre - 15-16 Triton Street, Regents Place, Fitzrovia, London NW1 | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction For Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT:
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
Bolivar Hall at Venezuelan Embassy (Historic Building) - 54-56 Grafton Way, W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Heal's (House & Garden Shop) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
Waterstone's - Gower Street (Books Shop) - 82 Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
Almost Famous (Ladies' Fashion) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Pret A Manger (Café & Deli) - 63 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Franco Manca (Italian Restaurant) - 98 Tottenham Court Road, W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Caffe Nero (Café & Deli) - 79 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
THE BEST EDUCATION:
Slade School of Fine Art (University/College) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (University/College) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Bartlett School of Architecture (University/College) - Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 7 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST LEISURE:
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Dolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST PUBS:
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Adam and Eve - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Shochu Lounge (Bar) - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Drakes Tabanco (Bar) - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Lucky Pig (Bar) - 5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
|End of tenancy cleaning||£70|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|