CARNOUX EN PROVENCE is a village in border with CASSIS (6km from its center), Marseille, Aubagne, Roquefort la Bédoule.
Many Cassidans like us, have come to live in this pretty quiet village and with all the amenities.
This accommodation, Ideally located will allow you to visit our beautiful region, the creeks, enjoy the sea, hills and mild climate all year round.
Quiet residential area and under video protection, for 6 persons with 5 beds including:
LIVING ROOM: TV, 2 sofa beds for 1 person, tidying up, bay window giving on the terrace. DINING AREA: table, 6 chairs, window. BEDROOM 1: 1 bed 140X190, wardrobe, cupboard, window. BEDROOM 2: 2 beds for 1 person, 2 dressers, window. US KITCHEN with storage, 4 burner hob, cookware, host, microwave, oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher. ROOM OF WATER: toilet, machine of washing linen, shower, tidying up, dries hair.
TERRACE: table, 6 chairs, 2 chairs, banne awning, charcoal barbecue.
GARDEN: table 2 benches,
PARKING close and easy.
- night (2 min) 79 € (115 € in Jul.+ August) If the price of the nights is more expensive than the week, choose this rate and stay the desired number of days.
-1 week: Jan + Feb + Mar + Nov + Dec (except school holidays) 300 €
- 1 week: April may. June. Oct. (+ school holidays) 350 €
- 1 week: July August 550 €
In general rentals from Saturday to Saturday but flexibility possible. All charges included (+ for the common tourist tax of 0. 66 € per night and per adult). Free WIFI.
PAYMENT: By credit card on this site.
By transfer, check, cash, checks holidays.
25% upon reservation + - 75% upon delivery of the keys (Deposit 200 €. Check not cashed or cash returned on departure if the apartment is compliant)
CARNOUX-EN-PROVENCE presentation of our pretty little town
Ideally located in border with Cassis, Marseille, Aubagne and Roquefort la Bédoule it allows to easily visit our beautiful region. The highway is at the entrance of the village you will be near the sea, hills and all tourist places to visit.
Hills on site. Walks 100m on set to help you without fatigue, admiring different Provencal villages like Aubagne, Gémenos Allauch La Valentine and Marseille in the distance as well as the Garlaban Marcel Pagnol spent his holidays, and the mountains of the Holy balm. Various trails with beautiful views.
In the village you will find shops, supermarkets Lydel, Carrefour market, Intermarché, markets on Thursday and Saturday morning, pharmacies, medical center, post office, theater, / cinema, library, media library, banks, etc. Hypermarkets 10mn. Swimming Stadium 10 minutes.
Bustling town of 14 July celebration, summer free concerts, fireworks.
You will be near all tourist places to visit and the sea:
- CASSIS: 6km / 10mn.
Its pretty village, the castle, the beaches, the creeks, the vineyards, water sports stadium and spa, accrobranche. Practical, 4 km at the entrance of Cassis is a free parking under the pines and depending on the period, bus shuttles, for 1. 60 € A / R will take you to the center or to the 1st cove.
- The route of the ridges between Cassis and La Ciotat which will make you discover magnificent landscapes on 'Cap Canaille' the highest maritime cliff in Europe which 394m high, dominates Cassis and then makes us admire the islands of Marseille , The bay of La Ciotat etc ...
- LA CIOTAT: 15km / 26mn Its many beaches, the port, the botanical garden and the cove of Mugel, the cove of Figuerolles. Eden oldest cinema in the world. City birthplace Pétanque
- AUBAGNE: 7km / 12mn Visit the old Aubagne, its santoniers and potters, famous markets. The circuit Marcel Pagnol
-Marseille 22km. The old quarters, its museums, the Canebière, the old port, our lady of the guard, the cornice, the cathedral, the forts St jean and St Nicolas, the Mucem
- AIX EN PROVENCE: 40km / 33mn by motorway The old Aix, the Rotonde, the Cours Mirabeau, Massif de la Ste Victoire
- GEMENOS 9km / 15mn Forest of St Pons, massive hiking of the ste Baume etc ...
We will guide you according to your tastes.