Bee Cottage is a comfortable, stylish house sleeping up to 6 in 3 bedrooms (1 twin, 1 double, 1 king). It's an easy, level ten-minute walk into Rye itself and there's free parking less than a minute's walk away.
- Large open-plan lounge/diner
- Well-appointed kitchen including induction range cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, cafetiere , digital radio
- Steps down to a lawned garden with patio, barbecue and colourful festoon lighting
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Family bathroom with rain shower head over bath and separate hand-held shower
- Separate cloakroom with loo and basin
- Master bedroom (king)
Bee Cottage also features lots to keep you entertained:
- An XBox + games, DVD player, Roku with Netflix, a wireless speaker you can plug your own device in to, plus a record player and some vinyl
- Old-fashioned games too! Jigsaws, Scrabble etc
For babies, there are:
- Two high chairs
- A travel cot with mattress (guests to supply cot linen)
- A bag of bath toys
- 2 x stair gates
- plastic cutlery & crockery
- Step-stool for toddlers to reach the sink/loo etc
- Toys and books
We had a great time decorating the house to feel like home, and there are lots of fun touches, from our wall of kitsch mountain landscapes to the old waltzer panels we've mounted on the wall in the garden; plenty of the antique/vintage pieces were gleaned from Rye's many second-hand shops.
Changeover day is generally Friday, but is flexible outside of high season. Minimum stay: 2 nights.
Pets are not allowed.
Bee Cottage is a non-smoking property.