This lovely former farmhouse, in a traditional Perigordine style, lies nestled in the countryside, near Sarlat La Caneda. The house enjoys a lovely garden and pool area, with rolling views over the surrounding countryside.
On the first floor:
The front door leads to a generous, tiled entrance hall.
* To the right you will find a well-proportioned and cool reception room, with comfortable sofas, flat screen TV, and DVD player. Windows to the front and rear ensure that its light and airy, and offers great views over the valley beyond.
* To the left there is a games room with a table tennis table and again lovely views across the valley.
Wooden stairs lead down to the garden level:
* A huge farmhouse dining kitchen, fully equipped with cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee machine, kettle, microwave and toaster. French doors lead out onto the rear terrace for al fresco meals.
* A double bedroom, also has french doors leading out onto the terrace, and has a double bed, bedside tables and wardrobe.
* A bathroom with washbasin and toilet completes this floor.
From the hall wooden stairs also lead up to the top floor, and nestled under the eaves you will find:
* A double bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and lovely views over the countryside below.
* An en suite bathroom, with bath, washbasin and toilet.
* A twin bedroom, with two single beds, wardrobe and views to the front of the house.
* A second twin bedroom with two further single beds, wardrobe, bedside table and views to the rear.
* A family bathroom with washbasin, bath and toilet.
* A paved terrace runs the length of the house and is equipped with table and chairs, offering plenty of space for al fresco meals, whilst enjoying the peace and quiet, and savouring the great view.
* A fully fenced private swimming pool, measuring 12m x 6m, with sun loungers for relaxing.
* Several different grassed areas - paradise for children and hide and seek games!
* Covered parking for three cars to protect them from the heat of the sun.