This cubic typical house has been recently renovated for your comfort.
It is ideally located in the picturesque heart of the historic center of Olhao just meters from the seafront, fish markets and fruit and vegetables and all the restaurants but quiet in the small traditional cobbled streets.
The house has 3 bedrooms: 1 bed en160 R CH and 1 bed in 140 and 1 in 90 to 1 ° floor, 2 bathrooms with shower or bath, a shower room with washing machine; a fully equipped kitchen with oven, induction hob, fridge, dishwasher, a dining terrace with barbecue .Although these old houses are naturally insulated, double glazing and air conditioning will be a + for your comfort. A landscaped roof terrace, ideal for relaxing after a day at the beach and enjoy the view over the Ria Formosa and .Télévision installed WIFI internet access. Sheets, linens and towels provided, in a word all the comforts of a real guest house.
Moreover, no car needed for shopping, eating and going to the beach on the beautiful islands of Culatra, Armona and Farol with the ferry 5 minutes.
• NOTE :
• Included in the price: water consumption and energy. The linen is changed for stays of several weeks (1 per week).
• At your office, you can request interim households to our employee.
• The house is not suitable for children under 10 (stairs and terraces can be dangerous)
The house is not handicapped accessible.
The house is a non smoking area, but smoking is allowed on the terraces.
Pets are not allowed.
• Car: not necessary, bus station 800m. Link Faro-Tavira by a typical train.
• Taxi: from Faro Airport (15 km): 24 € or with our employee (€ 20) to request the reservation.
• TO HAVE :
• The labyrinth of cobbled streets crowded by 'Calsada where it is easily lost, the architecture of its cubic houses, doors and windows and their remarkable scenery. The authenticity of the town and its inhabitants.
• Both markets: daily abundance of good products in the two magnificent halls, large variety of fresh fish and shellfish in one, fruits, vegetables and meats of the Alentejo, not forgetting the large outdoor market on Saturday that takes on a festive air with local producers who settle on the promenade along the water.
• The Jazz evenings on the terrace of the waterfront bars.
• The sunset over the lagoon.
• The Ria Formosa Natural Park, guided tours, bird watching by boat.
• Walking or biking Hiking along the lagoon along the entire coastline, it is possible to reach Tavira and even Villa Real de Santo Antonio, in this way called "Ecovia", it is reported.
• Excursions ocean, dolphin watching.
• The sublime sandy beaches and crystal clear waters of the islands of Armona, Culatra and Farol, access is by ferry, there are shuttles every 30 minutes, departures at the pier from 7am throughout of the year. One way, count € 1.85 for Armona or Culatra and 2.15 € for Farol. Crossing Olhão Culatra or Armona takes 15 minutes. Culatra at Farol is 15 minutes more. Note that it is possible to reach on foot from Farol Culatra, since it is the same sandbar. Restaurants and bars on site.
• The Shellfish Festival early August in Olhão:
For more discovery:
• The capital of the Algarve, Faro 6 km, a fortified town with a magnificent view of the sea, and always the little cobbled streets to stroll.
• Do not miss Tavira 20 km, an ancient Roman city and Castro Marim 40 km away.
• The cliffs, beaches and coves of Portimão 70 km.
• For those who love the nightlife, the beach resort of Albufeira and 50 Km.
• Quarteira Water Park 30 km
• Bike and Golf 43 courses throughout the Algarve including gems like Quinta do Lago.
A site visit: http: // www. visitalgarve. pt /
ALGARVE THE SECRET THE MOST KNOWN IN EUROPE:
300 days of sunshine per year