You will make an unforgettable stay in this charming house of 95 m 2 on 2 nivaux, completely renovated in 2014. It is located in the hamlet of Mériadec, in the town of Baden facing the chapel well known to heritage lovers. The house is decorated with objects found at antique dealers, second-hand dealers. It is surrounded by a charming garden with a south-facing wooden terrace for alfresco dining and relaxing moments. You will be facing the sunset. You will have all the necessary accessories for your relaxation and meals outdoors: table, chairs, umbrella, barbecue and deckchairs. Spacious and comfortable, this house is decorated in a warm and refined way so that everyone can feel at home.
Inside the house, you will enjoy comfortable spaces perfectly arranged and quality services with wi fi connection.
- A large kitchen equipped with a new electrical appliance and efficient.
- A large living room with a sofa seating of 7 seats, two armchairs and a dining table up to 8 people and a TV.
- A large bathroom equipped with a huge bath and a spacious shower.
- The 3 bedrooms are each equipped with new bedding, with 2 beds of 160 x 200 and one of 140 x 190. The linen can be provided subject to a supplement (duvet cover, sheets, towels, bath mats, tea towels)
- The sofa can also comfortably accommodate a person for the night.
- laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
The GR 34 (Tour du Golfe du Morbihan) passes in front of the house for walks along the water and bike rides. It is 3 km from the Gulf beaches and 25 km from the wide ocean beaches, 3 km from the 18-hole golf course in Baden and the tennis club, 5 km from the port of Larmor Baden and the Nautical Base. Toulindac, a few meters from the riding club. The area is ideal for water sports, sports, swimming in the summer, discover the islands of the Gulf and the Breton heritage, the local markets, flea markets and empty granaries, shopping in the old town of Vannes, taste the gastronomy local, with family, friends or lovers.