Studio of 33 m² fully equipped for 2 people, modern and bright, renovated in 2016, the 5th floor with elevator and open views (small sea view), secure parking and free internet access.
Quiet and close to the train station (5 minutes walk), buses and the Hyper Center, and 10 minutes by car from the beach.
Ideal for exploring the area, work or relax.
Quick access by car or bus (5 to 15 min) from the CHU de Saint Brieuc, the Hospitalier Privée de Plérin, the Palais des Congrès, zoopôle, technipôle, Châtelet area.
It consists of an entrance, a living room with a real bed and a desk, a separate kitchen, a bathroom with toilet.
In order to receive you in the best conditions and to ensure your comfort, we put at your disposal:
- A real bed in 160x200
- Flat-screen TV
- Free wifi internet access
- A washing machine + dryer + dryer
- A gas cooking plate
- A microwave oven
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
- A toaster
- A hair dryer
- A pack of towels and bed linen
- Supplied basic products (salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, sugar, tea towels, dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, hand soap and toilet paper)
- Heating collective
The neighborhood is quiet and residential, it offers all the assets of St Brieuc:
- Train station nearby
- Cycling station: rou'libre
- Bars & Pubs
- Shops of all kinds
- Movie Theaters
- The Theater "La Passerelle"
- Market in the city center on Wednesday and Saturday morning where you can discover fresh and local products.
- The Place du Chai and its merchants
- The Field Mall
- The Cathedral of Saint Etienne
- The villa Rohannec
- The Museum of Art and History, rue des Lycéens Martyrs
- The "La Citrouille" Concert Hall
- The "L'Hermione" theater and the "Aquabaie" Aquatic Center
- The house of La baie
- The port of the Légué
- The beach is 10 min
- quick access by car or bus (5 to 10 min) to the Palais des Congrès, zoopole, technipôle, Châtelets area
Ideally located in the center of an axis St Malo-Dinard / Perros-Guirec-Pleumeur Bodou / Paimpol-Ile de Bréhat. wild / scenic and tourist coast to discover (Trebeurden, Ploumanac'h, Erquy, Cap Frehel, Brehat archipelago, cliff Plouha Binic harbor, the beaches of St Quay-Portrieux) swimming, angling, bird watching in the reserve natural in the Bay of St Brieuc, boating / sailing and very accessible hiking.