At the edge of a country lane, in the heart of the Natural Park of the Marshes of Cotentin, in an old farm typical "earth & mass", you will find a quiet, warm and comfortable cottage.
The weather seems to stop in this verdant setting ...
The Gîte de l'Etot Fossey is the ideal place to take a well-being break and recharge your batteries!
You will be able to appreciate as much its nature and family side, that to take advantage of the seaside to a quarter of an hour from there.
Detached house of 150 m².
Dining room. Living room. Equipped kitchen (robot, raclette machine, Nespresso, waffle iron ...). Laundry. 2 big rooms with in a 2 beds of 80 semi-detached (160) +1 bed of 90 and in the other 3 beds in 90 with modular arrangement. Convertible sofa. Crib. Bathroom with bath and shower. 2 toilets. Fireplace. Pool. Baby foot. 2 TV (flat screen 112cm). DVD player with dvd library. Board games. Free wifi. Washing machine. Dryer. Dishwasher. Bed linen for hire: 12 € / bed. Linen not provided. Cleaning service: 50 €. Central heating: fixed price of 8 euros / day from 1/10 to 15/05.
Private enclosed grounds. Terrace. Garden Lounge. Loungers. Barbecue. Porch with slide. Sandbox. Petanque. Car park. Shelter and bicycles available for free (even a tandem!) With cart for children.
- 1 quarter of an hour from the beaches,
- 1 half hour from the landing beaches,
- 1 hour from Mont St Michel
- 3/4 hours Cherbourg (City of the sea)
- 3/4 hours Bayeux (tapestry, cathedral)
- 20 min from Coutances and St Lo
- Activities: Golf (9 holes), fishing, pedalo, recreation area and sports, horse riding, museums, mini golf, zipline .... 1.5 km.
- Hiking with itineraries (pedestrian, mountain bike and equestrian).
- baptism ponies for children.
We accept pets for free.