Superb family home, spacious, comfortable, Zen, between sea and mountains, close to Monaco and Italy, this villa is also close to beaches and shops, while being quiet.
The beaches: Cabbe by the tourist trail, the Blue Gulf, are the most calm and virgin, you can also more simply go to Carnoles: Victoria, Solenzara, or Menton to Sablettes. The first 3 beaches are a 15 minute walk, and the bus serves them well. The bus stop is 2 minutes from the house, at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
At the start of the house there are nice walks to walk: to the village of Roquebrune, to the tip of Cap Martin by the path or the private domain. Above the village (to go there by car or to count 1h on foot) is the Cros de Caste park, we can see the forts of the war (other forts of the line Maginaux are also to visit on Cap Martin ). For the youngest, the Oliviers Park is a 5-8 minute walk and there are gantry cranes, swings, and lots of places to picnic in the shade of olive trees.
Tourist attractions and events around:
- to visit: medieval castle, cabanon Le Corbusier, villa Eileen Gray, Oceanographic museum, many museums (Cocteau, Maeght, Picasso), Biot glassworks, cities of perfumes (Eze, Grasse), typical markets (old Menton, Ventimiglia, countryside).
- Festivities: Lemon Festival, Nice Carnival, Monaco Fireworks Festival, Circus Festival.
- Sports events: F1 Monaco Grand Prix, Monte Carlo Open Tennis Tournament, Yacht Show, Monte Carlo Rally.
Multiple sports activities:
- At the sea: sailing, SUP paddle, canoe, diving, snorkeling mask, water skiing ...
- in the mountains: skiing (Limone, Isola 2000, Auron, Valberg), hiking (valley of wonders, prehistoric engravings), white water sports in the river Roya (rafting, canyoning, kayaking), tree climbing, park of the wolves Alpha ...
- For the little ones: Koaland amusement park in Menton, mini golf (Koaland and the Pian park), Aquasplash and Marineland (dolphins, orcas) in Antibes, tourist train Menton and Monaco.
The house: On two levels, the 5 large rooms will easily accommodate 2 or 3 families, or a group of friends, and the large garden and swimming pool of 14 meters will delight both children and lovers of the deck chair!
- on foot: SPAR supermarket, butcher, bakery / cafe, snack bar, hairdresser, wine cellar, pharmacy.
- By car or bus: Carnoles (Roquebrune district), Menton and Monaco: U, Intermarche, Carrefour.
- and for shopping: pedestrian street of Menton (with Galeries Lafayette), Metropole Monaco, rue Grimaldi and Princess Caroline in Monaco, Cap 3000 at St Laurent, Polygon at Cagnes sur Mer, and Nice, pedestrian street, downtown and old city.