2,200 Sq. Ft, 3 Master bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, Upto 10 guests
Yosemite Grand Properties
- English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Good location - OK property - But Needs Work
First off, the location in West Yosemite is good. However, if renting this unit, keep the following in mind:
(1) There is VERY limited parking;
(2) While they say they have WiFi, in fact, they do not - we had to text multiple times, and finally gave up - with limited cell service, keep this in mind. They should not advertise this property as having WiFi unless they truly have it up and working. Even the emailed instructions provided incorrect WiFi information - just poorly put together;
(3) The TV upstairs has no connections (we also texted about this - but got no response);
(4) The pictures are a bit misleading. Pool table upstairs, but kitchen is downstairs. Just choppy and closed off - when the pics seem to show an open layout;
(5) Downstairs electric or gas fireplace doesn’t work;
(6) Upstairs heat didnt work (left them a note about this).
Overall, again - for the money it was ok. But with so many other properties to choose from, we will not return to these units. All of us were underwhelmed.
Thank you for staying with us. (1) There are two parking spots plus a third one first come, first serve. (2) We upgraded our wifi, service after your stay, now it's a lot faster internet service (3) We have one TV connected to cable TV and one connected to DVD player (4) Our large living room is upstairs and downstairs have kitchen and small living room. (5) We will fix our fireplace soon (6) Upstairs heater is working, please contact our onsite staff for help.
Beautiful place and comfortable!! Staff were awesome they let us check in early!! Would definitely stay again!
Very nice place!
House is really comfortable for a family travel.