At the heart of a region lit with 300 days of sunshine per year, close to the historic heart of Uzès (1km) in a quiet, secure and entirely private garden with pool, this villa for 6 people is a wonderful base for exploring the area or to enjoy the beauties of Uzès in a relaxing and peaceful environment.
The house is on one level and has just gone through full renovation, with brand new furniture and equipment. The owners intend to use the house for their own holidays and rent it the rest of the time.
The house is composed of:
- One air-conditioned master bedroom with a king size bed and a very elegant en-suite bathroom (double sink, shower and separate WC).
- Second air-conditioned double bedroom with king size bed, writing table and ample storage.
- Third air-conditioned double bedroom with 2 single beds that can be joined together for a 3rd double bed. This bedroom is ideal for children but can equally be used as an adult bedroom.
- Bedrooms 2&3 share a good size bathroom with shower over bath, heated towel rail and double sink.
- An open plan kitchen and living room that open onto a large balcony for inside / outside living and look on to the garden. There is satellite TV, CD player with Bluetooth and a wood burner for the winter months.
The garden (1500 square meters) is protected by hedges on all sides and very private. Olive and almond trees offer shade by the pool and a large barbecue can be use for al-fresco diner overlooking the pool. Table tennis can be used for entertainment and some toys can be found by little ones to enjoy in or out of the pool.
The main parking of Uzes centre is a short 5 minutes drive away, or a leisurely 20 minutes stroll on a quiet road.
Guests should note that the access to the house is fairly narrow and bumpy. Whilst cars of all size can get through, large trucks or camping cars may not get down the narrow road.