2 bed / 1 bath adorable home, sleeps 6
About Rachel Hirth
Hi! My name is Rachel and I was born and raised in Saint Louis / Saint Charles. I love everything this town has to offer from amazing dining experiences to fun night life, family friendly outings and awesome people to be around! There are such memorable events to attend year round and I couldn't be happier to host you while you are here! Small business owner, interior designer, love to host, life is short - travel often!
Why Rachel Hirth chose The Southampton
Convenient to St. Louis!
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
St. Louis stay
The house had plenty of room for our family of six! It had everything we needed and was in a perfect location from all the attractions we wanted to see. Rachel was a great host; very easy to get a hold of and friendly. The house was very clean and had all the room we needed. We would definitely stay again!
Short stay for a family of 4
Very quiet and charming home. Location was close to everything we wanted to do. Which was nice for running home and cleaning up to go back out for dinner. Having the parking spot in back was an extra bonus.
A nice quiet urban house in a busy city
The house had everything we could ask for. The neighborhood is quiet, with an suburban feel. On a one way street, we had no problems with traffic. The house was well rooted in a familiar family way. Well maintained the classic town house fulfilled all our needs. Plenty of sleeping space and a family game night sized table were perfect for dinner and a rousing game of Monopoly. We enjoyed our stay here as it felt like we were coming home each night of our stay. Thank you.
Great little flat, simple. Pet friendly!!!
The unit is very clean and had most everything we needed. Plenty of room for our dog kennel. Our only disappointment was that we though the yard was fenced; which was our bad for making that assumption and not asking directly. The mattress got a little old after four nights but overall we were very happy with our stay. Really convenient location, quiet neighborhood.
The location was within a short drive of everything we wanted to do in St Louis.
Excellent and inexpensive.
We had never rented a house for a trip before so was sorta Leary. We have rented motel rooms before and were very dissatisfied with some of them. When we rented this home for a reasonable price we figured if it's a flop we bought another book about life. It was dark when we arrived and couldn't really tell much about the outside. When we went inside it was just as nice as pictured in the ad. The house was really clean and we'll maintained. We looked around the next day and it's really a charming house and a beautiful neighborhood. It's really quiet and peaceful. We feel Good blessed us to find a place like this. Thanks for the great experience.
Many St. Louis attractions within minutes (mileage and times are approx.):
- St. Louis Zoo: 3.7 miles, 12 minutes
- Forest Park & Jewel Box: 6.3 miles, 18 minutes
- St. Louis Science Center: 3.8 miles, 12 minutes
- MO Botanical Gardens: 3.7 miles, 10 minutes
- St. Louis History Museum: 5.7 miles, 15 minutes
- The Fabulous Fox: 6.5 miles, 16 minutes
- St Louis Arch: 7.7 miles, 22 minutes
- Busch Stadium: 7.1 miles, 19 minutes
- Ballpark Village: 7.1 miles, 18 minutes
- City Museum: 8.2 miles, 19 minutes
- Soulard Farmers Market: 5.8 miles, 17 minutes
- Chaifetz Arena (SLU Campus): 6.3 miles, 14 minutes
- Enterprise Center: 7.8 miles, 16 minutes
- Union Station: 8 miles, 17 minutes
- Anheuser Busch Brewery: 5.3 miles, 18 minutes
- Delmar Loop (shopping & restaurants): 7.6 miles, 18 minutes
- Central West End: 5.5 miles, 15 minutes
- The Grove: 3.9 miles, 12 minutes