Apartment for max 4 people (cot also available). Surrounded by greenery and quiet of the countryside of Molise, surrounded by forests and mountains, ideal for those who want to relax away from city noise. The apartment is furnished and equipped with Wi-fi, TV in every room, dishwasher, cooking accessories, toaster, coffee machine, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, drying rack, vacuum cleaner. E 'consists of kitchen / living room, bedroom, bedroom with two single beds, large bathroom with shower, utility room with washing machine, outdoor patio, open car park inside the villa. The rates include: gas-water-electricity consumption, bed linen-tablecloth for kitchen, use of the indoor pool but not heated (as photos), playground, gazebo and barbecue (carbonella excluded), darts, bikes.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED, AND 'NO SMOKING IN THE APARTMENT, AND' NO ENTRY TO PERSONS NOT RECORDED AT CHECK-IN.
Thanks to the central position with respect to the territory Molisano you can reach in less than two hours Rome or Pescara and in less than an hour Naples and main attractions of Molise, near the Abruzzo, Lazio and Campania:
- The feast of the brindled Capracotta
- The rodeo in Staffoli
- The international festival of bagpipes in Scapoli
- The concert of Mario Lanza and the field of Golf in Filignano
- The Rite of omelette and pasta and chickpeas in Montaquila
- The Castle Pignatelli in Monteroduni that hosts the festival Jazz
- The Pandone Castle and the National Museum in Venafro
- The theater Sannita in Pietrabbondante
- The Roman theater in Sepino
- The Marinelli foundry that produces bells in Agnone
- The ski slopes of Campitello Matese
- The ski slopes of Roccaraso
- The National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise
- The Abbey of Montecassino
- The Royal Palace of Caserta
- The Adriatic and Tyrrhenian, a 1-hour
Daily cleaning and laundry services are provided, if required to be paid separately. The costs for cleaning on departure, if not carried out directly by the tenant, are: 40 Euros for cleaning the rooms and bath + 40 Euros for the kitchen (stove-cooker-oven-lavatoviglie and dishes in general).
How to reach us
If you come from the north-east or south-east it is advisable to take the A14 to the south Vasto San Salvo, get out and go to SS 650 Trignina towards Isernia for 77 km, then take the SS Venafrana towards Rome for 15 km until the junction for Roccaraso, Roccaraso take and continue for another 3 km until you see on the right Bakery Ricci, turn left on the side opposite the bakery and go straight for 500 meters, then you arrive at your destination.
If you come from the north-west or south-west it is advisable to take the A1 to San Vittore, turn left and continue towards Venafro-Campobasso for 15.50 km, arrived in Venafro continue on SS 85 towards Isernia for another 5 , 50 km to the junction for Roccaraso, Roccaraso take and continue for another 3 km until you see on the right Bakery Ricci, turn left on the side opposite the bakery and go straight for 500 meters, then you arrive at your destination.
And 'advisable to get off at Venafro which is 10 km away.