Located in the Black Perigord, in the Valley of La Vézère, La Fragonille is a charming authentic and elegant property located in the heart of Perigord nature on a vegetated 3000m² piece of land with ornamental ponds and open views of the surrounding countryside. Back from the bustle of touristic centers, it will welcome you for a relaxing stay in an classic stony tobacco barn renovated to comfortably accommodate 6 people in all seasons.
Aurélie and Yann MARTEAU restored an old farm in the spirit of the soil : "We have ensured to use noble materials such as wood and stone, as well as we have chosen to focus ecological materials insulation and interior design."
The ground floor of the dryer is almost entirely reserved for the living room-kitchen area. A significant volume for the relaxation guests can also accommodate small groups for training courses or seminars. Three comfortable bedrooms and two bathrooms have been fitted on the 1st floor : "The modern and sober interior has been designed to ensure a relaxing atmosphere. Here no dark wood or loaded fabrics, the decor is warm and soothing. "The house is bordered by a large equipped terrace with a garden, sun baths and a Weber barbecue.
The disabled people have not been forgotten since access to the dryer is on one level and an elevator allows to serve the master suite upstairs (equipped with a bathroom and a spacious toilet). A shower chair can be provided to residents.
The bay window opens to the surrounding meadows and forests as well as the private infinity pool. "Given the favorable climate of the region, we designed the pool in such a way that it takes a central place in the life of our residents. Treated by electrolysis of salt and heated if necessary for more bathing comfort, it consists of a swimming area of 11m x 3m and a paddling pool of 3m x 3m with low depth for the safety of the kids or the relaxation of taller. The large wooden deck is surrounded with plants, a tropical atmosphere that allows the mind to escape! "
La Fragonille is an excellent base camp for exploring the wealth of the territory. Ten minutes away, the small town of Le Bugue is at the crossroads of major tourist destinations. In all seasons, the Black Périgord offers centers of interest for visitors interested in culture, sports or gastronomy. "We have designed a specific online map to our visitors (https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=14B_yIc_dnBTyMUjb4hZ0wWSDqg0) with all the points of interest we’ve tried and that we recommend them. There is so much to do! Of course the most famous places as Perigueux, Bergerac, Sarlat (with its Film Festival in November) or the Dordogne River and its castles. Not to forget Les Eyzies with the Prehistory Museum, the International Center of Prehistory or the Font de Gaume cave, the Bugue (Le Bournat, the Aquarium du Périgord Noir) or Sainte Alvère and famous Truffle market. The region is full of surprises to unearth such as Nights Markets for example. "
To guide residents, Aurélie and Yann are at their disposal. "We live on the property and are available 24/24 if needed. We can also help groups organize their stay, and even manage their transports from beginning to end of their stay. In terms of supplies, the main shops and services are located in Sainte Alvère, 4 km away from La Fragonille. "
The Black Perigord is a region to live in all seasons. La Fragonille is the ideal place to enjoy your stay!
For more information, go online at FB "La Fragonille". Do not hesitate to contact us on +33 5 53 04 20 36.
La Fragonille in summary:
- Infinity pool, treated with salt and heatable 3m x 11m with paddling 3m x 3m;
- 35m² terrace with garden furniture, barbecue and canvas chairs;
- 140m² building on two levels with lift for disabled people.
Ground floor :
- Large living room-kitchen with two sofas, one convertible (2 people);
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer;
- Large WC;
- Complete equipment (household appliances, large screen TV, DVD player).
- 1 bedroom suite of 13 m² with a double bed of 160x200 cm; a bathroom including a walk-in shower (a shower chair is available upon request) and 2 sinks and a large separate toilet. The suite also includes a small dressing room. A lift provides handicapped access from the ground floor.
- 1 bedroom of 12.5 m² with a double bed of 160x200 cm and a wardrobe, with direct access to the second bathroom (shower and 2 sinks) and separate toilet.
- 1 bedroom 12 sqm with two single beds of 90x180 cm (which can be joined to make a double bed) and a dresser, with direct access to the second bathroom.