15 km from Arles, 16 km from Nimes, 28 km from the Pont du Gard, 40 minutes from Avignon, 40 minutes from the beach.
My details are on the site
You can swim at the beaches of Saintes Maries, Piémanson, Grau du Roi and also in the Gardon with a breathtaking view of the Pont du Gard, 2000 years old Roman bridge.
The room can be modulated in a double bed or two single beds, with new bedding.
The spacious living area of 40 m², very bright, has a real double bed bench BZ (or 2 persons).
The travertine bathroom has a large corner bath with a shower.
A large terrace with wrought iron pergola (covered in summer Sagne, Camargue reed) can enjoy the view of the woods. There are two chairs, two garden chairs, 4 chairs and a table of garden furniture, barbecue.
The land is on the edge of a wood, enjoy the quiet, sun and squirrels. The pool (above ground) will refresh you in summer.
The house has:
- INTERNET, WIFI,
- A large TV (101cm)
- A DVD player,
- A pyrolysis furnace,
- A microwave oven,
- A machine dishwashing,
- A washing machine,
- A coffee machine,
- A Nespresso coffee machine,
- A toaster,
- A juicer.
Shops are 2 km away. Water activities (jet skiing) are possible on a lake Bellegarde 1 km.
This traditional house of 70 sqm on a large wooded lot of 2000 m² will allow you to stroll in the Camargue, visit the arenas, the ancient theater of Arles, going to Arles photo festival or the festival of Avignon, go to Baux de Provence, or enjoy the Pont du Gard to swim, go canoeing. You can see 10,000 pairs of flamingos, stroll on horseback or pony, observe wildlife and flora on family journey in the Camargue.
It is also ideal for visiting Provence and archaeological sites like Glanum.
A must see:
- The lights quarries
- Pont du Gard,
- The Arena of Nimes and Arles,
- The ancient theater of Arles,
- The Museum of Ancient Arles,
- The Reattu Museum in Arles,
- The mill of Alphonse Daudet,
- The village Les Baux de Provence,
- The village of Saintes-Maries of the sea,
- Grau du Roi Beach,
- The fortified city of Aigues-Mortes,
- Beach Beauduc
- The beacon of Gacholle,
- Walks in the Camargue,
- Rides in a canoe under the Pont du Gard, Collias,
- Kitesurfing in the Camargue,
- Horseback riding,
- Bike rides in the Natural Park of the Alpilles,
- The jetski on Lake Bellegarde.
- The theater festival in Avignon,
- Rencontres photography, photography festival, Arles,
- The music festival Les Suds in Arles,
- The Peplum film festival in Arles,
- The days of Roman Arles Arelate
- In Nîmes Music Festival,
- Lives at music festival in Pont du Gard.