-House nice and bright
-House Ground floor of 135 m², scheduled for 6 people or more. --Furniture of 54 m² (kitchen, living room, dining room)
-Dining room with a large table that can accommodate 10 people
-equipped kitchen: fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, induction hob, storage, table attached to the worktop,
-salon with TV, corner sofa for 2 persons
-1 parental room of 18 m ² (bed of 140) with possibility of a bed of baby, room of closed water with 1 basin, hair dryer, Italian shower, WC) and privative terrace.
-1 bedroom of 12 m² sleeping 140, internet access
-1 bedroom of 15 m² sleeping 140 with possibility for a cot
-1 shower room 6 m² with 2 sinks and Italian shower, hair dryer.
-1 Laundry (washing machine, clothes dryer, ironing board with steam iron and storage.
-3 Terraces (with 1 table, 6 chairs)
(1 with lounge, table, 6 chairs)
(1 with small table, 2 chairs)
in front of the house: garden with barbecue and rear wire rack.
-A Close Bessèges 3 km: all shops, and 10 km St Ambroix.
- Very wide selection of tours and activities in the Gard (Camargue), Ardeche., Lozère
including many museums:
mineralogy museum of lavender
museum of silk HARIBO candy museum near Uzès
museum of the minor
-The steam trains of the Cevennes, Anduze, bamboo, St Jean du Gard
the Pont du Gard with its concerts, fireworks, shows etc
-the waterfalls of Sautadet
grotto of the cocalière, the chauvet cave and its reconstitution, grotto trabuc, grotto of the Salamander, caves of the Demoiselles, the Aven d'Orgnac, the Abim of Bramabiau.....
- Local market in Uzes on Saturday
- Allègre-les-Fumades 5 km of St Ambroix, nougat maker, a casino and a spa (rheumatism, allergies, eczema, dermatology.......
- In Ardèche: Vallon Pont d'Arc: take the ledge to follow the gorges of the Ardèche
- The Pont d'Arc, swimming, canoeing, canyoning .....
-Vans local market on Saturdays
- Aigues-Mortes located in a fortress, flamingos, saline of the south, take the boat on the canal of Sète to visit a silkworm (manadiers on horses which gather the bulls).
- Ste Marie de la Mer: take the boat on the small Rhone to see the ornithological park, see the rice fields with many colors, do not forget to taste the paella
- In Ardèche: the Pont d'Arc with swimming, canoeing, canyoning, gorge .....
- In Lozère the Gorges du Tarn
- the Millau Bridge.
Horse riding Naturism
Walking in cars Walking on feet
Water sports tree climbing
Many bathing hikes
Visits to wine cellars
-and all tastings of wine, goat's cheese (Pélardon), chestnut jams, jams of figs, abomasum (local specialty) ......
and for the evening a little tour at the Guinguette of Lecque (Bessèges) for a dinner at the edge of the water.
Documentation will be made available to you