This character house and authentic classified 4 stars (just finished, and the exterior remains under finishing) is located in a hamlet with caussenarde architecture in a natural and wild. You will appreciate it for its independence, its quiet environment, its cozy comfort, its equipment, as well as its central and accessible tourist position.
The provision of cleaning at end of stay, rental of bed linen, towels, cooking and heating are included in the price. The rental rate for the week is 750th for 5 people. We must add 6 per night per additional person for a maximum of 7 people.
The cottage is designed over 3 floors with 2 unsafe stairs for small children, with a ruin to unsecured side.
Our cottage is located on the limestone plateau of Sauveterre in a hamlet caussenarde traditional architecture. It is independent and has a terrace and a garden not overlooked and enjoys a quiet and peaceful environment rub deer, sheep, birds, hedgehogs, squirrels, vultures ...
This charming cottage has just been finished and the outside of which is being completed, is being classified by the Departmental Tourism Committee of Lozère. It consists of 2 bedrooms (one with a 140 bed and the second with a bed of 160 or 2 * 80 and a bed of 90), a living room (with sofa bed), a bathroom, a separate toilet and a kitchen that overlooks an outdoor terrace. It includes: a wifi connection, TNT, TV, oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, private washing machine, toaster, hair dryer, iron, coffee machine Tassimo, garden furniture, barbecue, central heating with pads forestry and wood stove.
Allowed (4th extra per night).
Rental all year.
Possibility of renting a second cottage for 2 people ideally up to 4 people on the same site
Possibility to rent a 2CV for the day.
Slab of deer, mushrooms, cattle crossing near
With our central location and our access, you can explore around with us:
_ Natural sites and varied landscapes, with sumptuous panoramas such as:
- The gorges of the Tarn, Jonte, Dourbie
- The great limestone plateaus (Sauveterre, Méjean, Black) and the Cévennes, all World Heritage of UNESCO
- The plateau of Aubrac and Margeride
- Larzac and cited Templar
- The caves of Aven Armand and Dargilan
- Lakes of Aubrac, Naussac, Villefort, Charpal
- The rivers of the Tarn, Jonte, Lot
- The famous Millau viaduct (the highest in the world), Roquefort caves, villages and castles of Aveyron
- The megalithic sites
- And the sea at 1:30 of car!
_ The wildlife park:
- Home of vultures
- Przewalski horses
- Wolves of Gevaudan
- Reserve European bison
_ Medieval castles and cities with varied architectural styles (limestone, granite, pink sandstone) as: Couvertoirade, Severac the castle, La Canourgue, Florac, Sauveterre de Rouergue, Cavalry, Sainte-Eulalie d'Olt, Castelnau-Pégayrols, park Colombier, Castle Bourines ...
_ Many sports:
- Hiking and horseback riding (the best known are the way to Saint Jacques de Compostela and the way of Stevenson)
- Canoe kayak, rafting, climbing, climbing, adventure course
- Hang gliding, microlight, paragliding
- Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, downhill skiing
_ Local products among farmers labeled "Welcome to the farm" (cheese, honey, meat, sausage, chestnuts ...) and specialties (aligot, manouls, pouteille, coupetade ...).