**** VIDEO of the House with the photos above *****
Erquy is a small fishing port, which has many hiking trails including the GR 34, which roam the moors, on the edge of pink sandstone cliffs.
You will live with the tides, fishing walking or swimming on wild and natural beaches of Cap d'Erquy.
Tourism is also live .... You will discover the Saint-Michel beach, its island with its chapel, Cape Erquy and its wild beaches, the fishing port and the chapel of sailors overlooking the village.
House for 2 to 6 people 1.5 km from the beaches at ERQUY
- Beach accessible via a pedestrian path to 1. 5 km from the house
- 3 bedrooms (upstairs) for 2 to 8 people
- Baby equipment present
- Living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 toilets and bathroom
- Fenced garden of 500 m2
- Private parking for 4 cars
- Terrace with garden furniture and barbecue for your evenings
- The city center is also 1.5 km away. You will find fishmongers, whose products come from local fishing.
- Comfort: Washing machine, dishwasher, oven-gas cooker, freezer, microwave, flat screen, ....
- House classified "furnished with tourism 2 stars", which guarantees you the quality.
- Dogs welcome - Land completely fenced
- Ideal for the whole family: retirees, children and adults ....
I accept ANCV holiday vouchers
Good search for your holidays
House nearby: Cap Fréhel, Pleneuf Val André, Plurien, Saint-Cast, Plévenon, Matignon, Dinan, Dinard, Saint-Malo, Binic, Pordic