This newly renovated apartment of 67m2 combines the charm of old and modern comfort. Its location is ideal to visit the center of Montpellier walk. It consists of a bright living room (with sofa upscale sofa), a kitchen open to the living room and a bathroom with toilet. You also have two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the second with 2 single beds. You will love its large terrace of 40m2, perfect for your meals and drinks with family or friends.
Book your stay with Class Apart gives you the seriousness and professionalism of a team at your disposal.
All our prices include:
- Household linens (towels and bed linen) in the apartment.
- A welcome kit: including the need to start your stay
- Free Internet
- Cleaning end of stay
- Expenses (electricity / gas, tourist tax, insurance)
- Technical assistance: during office hours
- An emergency number for more responsiveness
- Welcome and departure at the apartment by a member of our team
I confirm that you are welcomed by a member of the Class Apart team for your check directly to your apartment
To do so, you will immediately receive an email after booking allows us to plan this appointment.
In accordance with our terms and conditions, the arrival times are:
• for arrival Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday - excluding public holidays - the Tenant can enter the premises between 4:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.;
• for an arrival on a Sunday or holiday, the Tenant may enter the premises between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m..
Late check - in outside these hours - will be billed by the honorary landlord of € 50 including tax paid locally by the Tenant, corresponding to the costs arising from such late arrival.
In any case and to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood, no arrival can only be done after 23 hours.
After your booking we will send you our booking contract to be returned with a copy of your identification.
The latter is permanently available on our website Class Apart.
For more information please contact us via the Class Appart site.
See you soon !