What makes this House unique
Events or parties are allowed with permission ONLY ($250 and up fee will apply) ***STRICT PARKING RULES ENFORCED*** NO STREET PARKING (VIOLATORS WILL BE TICKETED/TOWED) For insurance reasons we do not allow any unregistered guests at any time. Unregistered guests will be charged at a rate of $50/guest if they are added to your booking after your reservation begins. However if added in advance its $25/guest. Smoking is not allowed inside of the home EVER including the garage. If you must smoke it has to be done on the backyard patio ONLY. Outdoor quiet hours are from 10 pm - 8 am Additional fees will be incurred if linen is severely soiled or damaged Do not tamper with the surveillance device as the owner will be alerted and this violation can be grounds to immediately vacate the premises. Early check ins/Late check outs MUST be requested and approved. All requests are subject to a $25 per hour fee and is granted based on availability. If ANY of the house rules mentioned above are violated you (the person that booked) will be responsible for the security deposit.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Home was as advertised. Owner was prompt and courteous with communication. Home was adequate for our purposes, but seems to have some wasted potential (in the form of wasted space).
- Lots and lots of space and plenty of places to sleep.
- Dining room table was snazzy and can easily fit 8 people.
- Garage is usable by guests, which was a nice surprise (I find rental homes usually don't allow guests to access the garage).
- Theater room is well equipped (the projector bulb died during our stay, but the owners compensated us for that and I can't really fault them for it failing).
- A/C works well.
- Lots and lots of wasted space. The house has many wide open carpeted areas that are totally empty. In the living room this makes sense as a social space, but there are other large empty areas that serve no purpose (i.e. in the master bedroom, the side room downstairs, and most noticeably the bar room downstairs that really needs a pool table or ping pong table or something).
- Some furniture and fixtures are dated. Not a big deal, but some elements of the house could stand to be updated. This is probably most noticeable with the big screen TV behind the living room that appears to be from the 720p era of HDTVs and has no HDMI input, which limits its usefulness.
We host a monthly social group and needed a fairly large space. This house is very large and exceeded our expectations! We all loved the large open room for dancing, and the state of the art home theater. It was clean, decorated nicely, and everyone was comfortable. We will certainly rent the space in the future if they will have us!
Beautiful house and attentive Owner
The house was very clean and spacious. Owner was very attentive. The 3rd floor is a great place for more entertaining. The theater room was a big hit. The store is very close.
This place is awesome! Lisa was very tentative to my needs and responded to my questions immediately. The house was very clean and my family, friends and I really enjoyed the theater room. I will definitely stay when I return to Atlanta.
Four of my colleagues and I visited for a business trip. We all stayed at this home and were able to prep for our meeting held in downtown Atlanta. The theater room was awesome as we were able to project our presentations on screen to practice and prepare for our meeting the next day. The home was beautiful, spacious, very clean and a great location! I highly recommend this home!
It was a pleasure hosting you and your guests! Thank you for taking great care of my home. I look forward to hosting you again whenever you visit Atlanta!
Nasty dirty sheets!!!
This house needs to be upgraded, the sheets was nasty the pillows had blood on them. The pots and pan was rusty. The towels were old. No washer like the website stated, one of the bedrooms had no furniture in it so therefore it was a five bedroom instead of a six bedroom. She had cameras inside the house which is against the law. Very bad stay at this house.
Evonda is a disgruntled guest that completely violated my house rules as she booked my home for 8 guests but showed up with 25 plus. Everything was going great with the stay until I contacted her regarding the unregistered guests in my home. I was never contacted regarding any issues with linen and would NEVER have such unsanitary conditions in my home. I take great pride in my home and the accommodations I provide. I cannot say that I am surprised by this dishonest review as this guest was dishonest from the beginning. My listing states that my home is equipped with surveillance. The surveillance is on the outside of the home and in the event space (common space) which is not unlawful in the state of GA. I would never violate anyone’s privacy by having surveillance in private areas such as bedrooms and bathrooms. I have numerous outstanding reviews on other platforms and this review is just simply inaccurate. I would never host or recommend this guest to any other vacation homeowner.