In a property of 4 hectares, stay in a beautiful suite of 88 m2 on the ground floor of villa (This is the only rental on the property).
-The entrance is private (you are at home).
Located in the countryside and only 2 minutes from the village of Valensole, this suite is ideally exposed south with a clear view and not overlooked.
Provencal decoration, this very beautiful suite can accommodate 2 adults and a child and features:
- a fully equipped American kitchen (new electric oven in June 2016, hob, hood, new microwave oven in June 2016, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine) and all necessary for Cook (stoves, pans, new in June 2016, etc ...).
- a dining room furnished with buffets, tables and chairs in the Provencal style. Nespresso coffee machine, coffee filter coffee machine, tea, toaster, juicer, etc.
- an air-conditioned lounge with a large screen TV with LEDs, a new sofa (July 2016), armchairs, coffee tables and a magnificent aquarium.
- a large room of more than 20 m2 composed of a large bed 160X200 with new bedding in June 2016, a bed in 90X190, a dressing, a wardrobe.
- a bathroom with hydromassage bathtub and light therapy, a large walk-in shower and a washbasin.
- a separate toilet and washbasin.
- The heated swimming pool of the owner (10.5m X 4m) is at your disposal.
A large terrace is located around the swimming pool with deck chairs, tables, chairs, fitness equipment, table football, barbecue, outdoor shower, WC.
- Another private terrace (only for you)
Contact the owner to make a personalized quote.
The suite is non-smoking and our friends pets are not allowed.
A check of deposit of 700 euros will be asked at your arrival (not cashed).
An inventory will be made on your arrival and your departure, There is no "household flat-rate".
You must leave the rental as clean as it was when you arrived. Otherwise, the corresponding cleaning costs will be retained on your deposit.
The owner lives in another part of the villa, with a separate entrance and terrace. You will be calm while being able to count on him to inform you.
You are in Provence:
GREOUX LES BAINS is 8 minutes away. The Gorges du Verdon, Lake Sainte-Croix and the famous village of Moustier-Sainte-Marie are 30 minutes away, Lake Esparron is 15 minutes away. Digne les Bains (the prefecture of the Alps of high Provence) is at 40 minutes.
Roland is native of Valensole and he will be happy to give you the good addresses of the region.
It will indicate if you wish, the good restaurants of the corner, the hikes to do in the region (a good guide of rando). All the outings to be done by VTT, ...
The property is located in the countryside, surrounded by fields of truffle oaks, poppies and lavender.
At the gates of the Verdon gorges and near the lake of Sainte-Croix, the walks will be pleasant.