3/2.5 bath house
Why KIMBERLY DATILLIO chose Stuart
Located in the heart of down town Stuart!
What makes this House unique
No need to drive, just a few minutes walk from the house to everything in down town Stuart!
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
This property was perfect for a comfortable stay in Stuart while attending baseball world series! The kitchen was great for cooking our meals when not enjoying local restaurants; the beds were extremely comfortable; the furniture was ample and comfortable. The property manager (Kim) was very helpful in providing information. The home is situated on a very quiet street with safe walks to downtown shopping and eateries! Great week in Stuart!
Clean, comfy, central location
We were n Stuart for a small family wedding. This house provided a central location for our family (all adults). We were able to walk to restaurants for breakfast and to most of the wedding events. The house is located in a pretty section of town within easy walking distance to shops and restaurants.
We loved having room to enjoy our stay and play as a family! Thank you!
Fantastic place walking distance from a great high street
Such a beautiful place, the whole family loved it
Great place to stay
The house was perfect for our stay in Stuart. It was clean and spacious. The neighborhood was quiet and the pool was great. The owner supplied everything you could think of. Location was perfect. You could walk downtown to all the restaurants and shops in minutes. Beaches were a short drive away.
Convenient, Clean Home in a Quiet Neighborhood
We enjoyed our 10 day stay here. It felt like home for us. Positives include:
- Walking distance to quaint center of Stuart and some of the best restaurants and shops in town.
- Convenient access to Hutchinson Island beaches, Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie and Palm City as well as dozens of golf courses.
- The neighborhood is on a quiet, brick paved, street with no 'through traffic'.
- The neighborhood pool, while small, is a 1 minute walk away and lightly utilized. We never saw anyone else in it during our stay even though the weather was warm.
- Enjoyed the king size bed and glad to have a 2nd queen size bed for our guests. We never used the 3rd full sized bed. Bathrooms were good size and modern.
If you plan on cooking any of your own dinners, instead of heading to restaurants for each meal, you may need some additional cooking utensils and pans. No tea kettle or outdoor grill.