Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SMALL CENTRAL LONDON 1 BEDROOM, 1 LOUNGE FLAT can sleep 4/5 people (possibly 6 if a small child): PRICES ARE LISTED PER NIGHT.
Booking is via online, bank transfer or Paypal. Guests are responsible for an charges for money transfers.
SMALL, GREAT VALUE, YET VERY COMFORTABLE FLAT NEAR ZONE 1 & TOWER BRIDGE & RIVER THAMES for 1-4 people (possibly 5th person if a child).
This is a small but a great little Value flat for 1-4 people!! It is in Zone 1, smart, stylish and clean and comfortable. If you have a late or early arrival please let us know first. We will accommodate your needs : ) Please do not mind that we ask you for a copy of your passport for ID purposes.
This flat has 1 bedroom with a Double bed and 1 Lounge with 2 comfortable sofabeds that opens up to TWO comfortable double beds. It has a small bathroom with a bath and a shower attachment. This stylish flat is refurbished to a a very good standard.
This flat is in an ideal location as it is in the city centre and yet it is easy communting distance of all London's attraction in the centre of the city and also within easy travel of the Olympic site. It is perfectly comfortable for 1-4 people (5 if it is a child). If you do not enjoy Indian food or culture, this flat will not be suitable for you as the area is predominantly full of Asian people and Asian businesses and Indian restaurants.
1) The flat
- The flat is located in a safe family area with a mixture of professionals from the financial part of the city living in the area and muslim Asian families.
- It is a very modern, comfortable flat located in the vibrant heart of London's iconic East End and only 12 minutes walk from Adgate East station and 20 minutes walk to Liverpool Street Station.
-The flat is entered via the main door shared by the public to the medical centre. A white set of gates separate the private area for the flats from the public part of the building.
-The flat is refurbished to a good standard in neutral tones with bold splashes of colour.
- Set on the first floor of a 2-storey building, the flat has been refurbished to a good standard throughout and equipped with all modern conveniences.
- There is a double bedroom furnished with a double bed (for 2 people) with a large wardrobe.
- The lounge is small, smart and has 2 large sofabeds that convert to 2 double beds (possible to sleep altogather 4 people). These are not ordinary sofabeds but become 2 very, comfortable DOUBLE beds.
- A separate mattress for the 5th person if needed.
- Wifi Broadband is provided free
- The kitchen is open plan to the Lounge and is fully equipped with hob, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- I do not allow use of the Washing machine anymore as it has been constantly broken by guests, HOWEVER there is a laundry place about 15 meters away on Burslem Street that will do 'Service' washes - It means you drop it off and pick it up the next day (or that evening) : )
- The small bathroom is tiled and contains a WC, basin and bath with an overhead shower.
* The flat will accommodate max 4/5 people
- I provide clean bedding and towels.
Access to everything in the flat which is fully furnished for living.
Not much, as the flat is independant.
The area is not glamorous, but has everything you need and is in the central Zone1 area. It is very good value for money, being in central London and a comfortable place to stay and get back to from tourist areas for rest. The number 15 bus runs near the house all day and night from the centre of the city...... so you do not have to worry about what time you come home due to transport 24 hours a day near the flat. The flat is located in a modern building where the flat is situated above a health centre. It is at the corner of Burslem Street and Hessel Street, also a short distance from Tower Bridge and Tower of London, Brick Lane in the opposit direction, Shorditch, Old Spitalfield Market with Vintage clothes. All the facilities of Aldgate East are on your doorstep including:
- Tesco Metro (medium sized grocery store) and Sainsburys (large grocery store on Commercial Road)
- HSBC, Lloyds and NatWest banks with 24-hour ATM
- KFC, McDonalds, Cafe Blue etc
- There are great Indian restaurant: Lahore Kebab House, a Lebanese restaurant at the bottom of Burslem Street, Ma'ida and numerous cheap and cheerful ones
- Traditional English pubs are around Aldgate East station, local to the flat
- A Market Place is at the bottom of Bigland Street called 'Watney Street Market'
- A Large supermarket is also there for food shopping
- Check local Food Fest: 175 Shorditch High Street, E1 6HU.
- Hop on a river bus from Tower Mellenium Peir to see London from river Thames and get off at Embankment/Waterloo to go to Covent Garden and Leicester Square etc. Check the service times and cost.
- There are extensive transport links to the traditional and non-traditional attractions of the City with Aldgate East tube station only a 12 minutes away and a wealth of bus routes Commercial Road (including N15 which is a 24 hour bus route to a lot of the tourist areas. Check it out on TFL bus route website).
- Number 15 Bus runs 24 hours a day through the centre of London and can be caught from New Road Bus stop T. Also buses 115,135,N15,N550 can also be caught from there.
- Liverpool St Station and the financial district of the City are only a 15-20 minute walk away
- Brick Lane with it's trendy bars, galleries, vintage couture and London's favourite Indian/Bangladeshi restaurants is only a 15 minute walk
- The vibrant nightlife of Shoreditch is a 15 minute walk
- Leicester Square and the Theatres of London's West End are only 30 minutes away
- The world famous stores of Oxford Street are 30 minutes away
- London's iconic Tower Bridge is 20 mins walk away as is The Tower of London
- Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace are only 40 minutes away
- The British Museum is 30 minutes away, The Museum of Natural History and Science Museum are 60 minutes away
- Petticoat Lane street market (Sundays) is 15 minutes on foot, Columbia Road Flower Market (Sundays) is 15 minutes walk and Camden Market is 40 minutes by tube.
The apartment and location offer comfort and convenience. It's an ideal base for exploring London's tourist attractions or for doing business in this remarkable city.
I am passionate about property and people and look after several properties in central London catering for guests looknig to stay in London for a short period, whether it is on business or leisure. If you are new to London, then tell me and i will try to give you as much information to help you prepare your trip. I will provide a lot of information on how to experience London on a budget whether you are here on business or leisure.
The location of this flat by Zone 1 and close to the river, the financial centre, iconic attractions such as the Tower of London and the new Shard building means that it is in an ideal location for many visitors. It is a easy ride to Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus but equally in the other direction to the Docklands and the Olympic site. Most of London is easily accessible for this location. Please read the description part of this advert for further information. It is also great value for such a prime location!
This place is by Zone 1, very easy to communte to most parts of central London. The number 15 bus will take you to most tourist areas in London.
We have been spending the New Year in London and the apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood which has many restaurants, supermarkets and well connected to the city center. The owner treated us very well giving us a lot of information. The announcement is as housing really is.
hemos estado pasando el fin de año en Londres y el apartamento esta situado en un barrio muy tranquilo que tiene muchos restaurantes ,supermercados y bien comunicado con el centro de la ciudad.
La propietaria nos trató muy bien proporcionándonos mucha informacion.
El anuncio es como la vivienda es en realidad.
THIS PROPERTY IS BY ZONE 1 EAST SIDE OF THE CITY. (NEAREST TUBE STATION IS ADLGATE EAST STATION, WHICH IS 10-12 minutes walk from the flat: ) It is near 3 stations: Aldgate Station, Aldgate East station, Shadwell Station. Tower Hill Station is also not far away.
The apartment and location offer central London Zone 1 comfort and convenience. It's an ideal base for exploring London's tourist attractions or for doing business in this remarkable city.
The immediate neighbourhood is sandwiched between the financial centre of London and an asian community....and as such you have a lot of professionals working in the finance industry living around. There are a lot of Asian families living in the area and it is safe and secure. There are lots of Asian businesses and restaurants, so you really have to love Asian food! I do : )
Also the surrounding area is an outlet for the fashion industry so there are lots of 'Whole Sale' outlets that will sell to individual public and so you can get real baragins buying direct if you shop around in the area!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £25 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
|Cleaning||£55 + Tax|
|Stay tax||25.0% per night. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival.|
Please note: the price is for ENTIRE FLAT FOR UP TO 5 Persons.
ADDITIONAL GUESTS AFTER 2 IS CHARGED AT £20 PER NIGHT.
WE WILL SEND YOU LOTS OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE CITY AND HOW TO GET ABOUT AND ENJOY THE LONDON ON A BUDGET!
We will also ask you to sign a form and our House Rules policy as part of the booking. We will send all this as soon as we have accepted your booking. Lara : )