This Romantic Paris apartment is located in what has recently become a very trendy neighborhood called So-Pi ( South of Pigalle ) out of the tourist area, yet within a five-minute walk of Montmartre and Sacre Coeur. The apartment looks out on a little garden, and is free from any street noise. As you stroll the surrounding area, you will find both hip and traditional restaurants, shops, and craftsmen nearby. And just two blocks away is a full-size swimming pool. The 660 square ft. apartment was decorated by Parisian artist Bruno Pascal and has just been completely refurbished. It offers all of the modern conveniences including a technologically outstanding shower, a high-tech adjustable bed system, an extra KS sofa bed, microwave, dishwasher, a Bang & Olufson TV and DVD player as well as broad-band internet. This is strictly a non-smoking property.
The apartment has featured in several books, magazines and TV shows both in Europe and the US:
Architectural and Design Books :
- 'DESIGNER APARTMENTS' ( H.F. Ullman - ISBN 978-3--8331-2353-5 )
- 'Appartements d'Architectes' (Tandem Verlag -ISBN 978-2-84459-161-6)
- 'Colour at Home' (Tectum Publishers - ISBN 90-76886-21-0)
- 'Small Apartments - Petits Appartements - Kleine Appartements' (Taschen ISBN 3-8228-4178-1)
- 'Kleine Appartementen' ( Librero ISBN 90-5764-480-0 )
On TV :
- Fine Living Channel - USA : 'Around the world in 80 homes'
- Channel 4 - UK : ' The Perfect Getaway '
Keywords: Studio Loft