Ski in/out Private Hot Tub Pool 2 Bed/2Bath Let's talk!
Master Bedroom has patio door to sunny deck with hot tub, plus a private bath with jacuzzi tub and shower.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 1quiet well behaived upon approval, please contact1quiet well behaived upon approval, please contact
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking !Absolutely no smoking !
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Cancellation Policy: no refund if you cancel within 30 days of your booking, unless we rebook the dates, then 50%. More then 30 days prior; 50% refund
- 2nd pets must be aproved and will have additional C$125 pet cleaning fee.
- Rental agreement and damage deposit is required by the owner.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Damian Clarke
The Clarke Family built and operated Crystal Mountain store from the mid 1970's to mid 1980's, and we consider ourselves a skiing family, thanks to Dad. Highcamp is our gem in the mountains, and we love hearing about all the fantastic Highcamp vacations for people from all over the world. Most Clarkes live around the south Puget Sound area, and Jimi lives in Portland. We take a lot of pride in providing a superb experience for our guests.
Damian Clarke purchased this Townhouse in 1999
Why Damian Clarke chose Nordic Estates
100% Guest Satisfaction for over 20 years. If you want quiet, clean, comfortable mountain lodging, you need not look any further.
What makes this Townhouse unique
Luxury in the woods! This is our home and set up for total comfort for everyone. Guest are always telling us how great their vacations were at Highcamp. It is really romantic - we've had at least 3 successful marriage proposals here and one confirmed conception. Maybe it's the fireplace, maybe it's the views, maybe Highcamp just attracts those who want ambiance.