House with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, amazing sea view, feet in water
Very functional house of 90 m², 3 bedrooms with exceptional sea view, located in Marseille, the Goudes, fishermen village in the heart of the national park of Calanques, created on April 2012 and its 5000 hectares of unspoilt nature between Marseille and Cassis.
Facing the sea with a magnificent view of Cap Croisette and the bay of Marseille, this modern house is located at the entrance of the village. At 20 mn from the center town of Marseilles, in the heart of the village, bars and restaurants.
You can choose between sea side in front of the house and mountains behind the house. If you like natural treasures, fresh air, wide-open spaces and sporting activities (trekking, swimming...), you will not be insensitive to this wonderful place.
House of 90 m² with 6 sleeps in 3 separate bedrooms (no bed in the living room), living room, dining room, 1 bathroom with bath, 1 bathroom with shower, 2 toilets (1 independent) and 3 outdoor terraces.
- 2 bedrooms with double bed
- 1 bedroom with two single beds
Linen and towels (2 by person : one large and one small + 2 bath mats) are provided and beds are ready for your arrival.
Seaview equipped kitchen : dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer combination, traditional oven, microwave oven, induction hob, coffee maker, espresso machine (ground coffee), kettle, toaster, a lot of equipements
Seaview dining-room for 6 people
Seaview living-room with very large corner sofa, television, nice living space and very bright
1 Bathroom : bath, washbasin, hair-dryer
1 Bathroom : shower, large walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet
Seaview front small outdoor terrace with 2 garden armchairs and a little table
Exotic wooden terrace in front of the house : 2 double sofas, 2 armchairs and a coffee table, a Weber barbecue
Quiet terrace in back of the house : table with 6 chairs
Laundry: washing machine, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
- 2 baby beds
Complete and quality equipment, reversible air-conditioning in all rooms. Guides of Marseille, Provence, trekkings...
- long term rental possible (negotiable rate)
- non-smoking accomodation
- not suitable for the disabled
- grocery (breads) and fishing items in the village (5 mn),
- coffee and restaurants in the village,
- Pointe Rouge area at 4 kms
- Bonneveine shopping center at 6 kms
- Downtown Marseille: Old Port, “terraces of the port” at 12 kms
- Velodrome stadium at 10 kms
- Vieux-Port and Pointe Rouge maritime shuttle (May to September)
- Bus lines 19 and 20, ticket sales on the bus, underground station and points of sale (RTM)
Activities on site and nearby (non-exhaustive) :
- hiking, trekking, climbing and discovering nature in the Massif of Calanques (many departures nearby),
- scuba diving (many centers nearby), swimming (beaches nearby), fishing in the calanques of Marseille,
- water sports (port of Pointe Rouge): windsurfing, kite surfing, dinghies, sailing ...
- boat rental (Pointe Rouge port), kayak rentals (Les Goudes),
- maritime shuttle (Pointe Rouge, Vieux-Port) and calanques boat trip, the Frioul islands and the If castle,
- horseback riding, adventure park and tree climbing in the Campagne Pastré park, paragliding flight,
- golf (9 holes) in waterfront at 6 kms,
- a lot of museums and cultural visits in Marseille (2600 years of history, MUCEM, Panier...) and cinemas
- visit of Provence and its many festivals in the summer