Castle, 10 Bedrooms, 9 Baths, 2 Half Baths, Sleeps 50 (50 adults)
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Left my wedding rings on the counter at checkout. Thanks for getting them back to me! So grateful.
Huge castle home on the lake!
This is the perfect home to house a large gathering. The kitchen was well stocked and each bedroom was large and spacious. We loved the indoor theater in the basement and the new jacuzzi outside. The surroundings are quiet and private with lots of space to park cars. I would highly recommend this home just to get lost in playing hide-and-seek! It would be perfect as a wedding venue and was very suitable for our large family reunion.
Nice property but needed some repairs
Nice house right on the water but needed some repairs - you could see some of the wear and tear - hot tub (ask if it’s working before you book), the disposer sounds like it’s going, one dishwasher doesn’t dry, chips and cracks in some of the counters. The barstools are so loud when you move them it wakes everyone next to the kitchen and under the kitchen. Probably wouldn’t rent from this management company if there were other options.
A beautiful and spacious home for a BIG gathering
This property is one of the most stunning I have stayed at. The wood and stone throughout the property make it feel like you are staying in a English Manor house, and the size and layout only add to the feeling. It even has a turret in the master bedroom!
We had 7 couples get together for a retreat in the off-season. I was a little nervous about how the weather at that time of year in Bear Lake would affect our get together. I should not have been concerned. Not only was the off-season weather very pleasant, but the house was so big we didn't really need to spend much time outdoors anyway.
Some highlights that really added to the enjoyment of our stay.
1. The kitchen is laid out very well to serve a large group.
2. The dining area easily allowed us all to sit at the "Grand Dinning Table" together.
3. Each of the 9 bedrooms was beautifully decorated and had high quality beds.
4. There are 3 really good gathering areas in the house, so everyone has a place to get together with friends and family and just talk, or play, or watch some shows, or really just anything.
5. The house is right up against the lake. We didn't take advantage of this much due to the season, but the views out over the lake were simply spectacular at all times of the day. I could have just sat on the huge back deck and soaked it in for hours.
Thanks for sharing such an amazing property with us!
Beautiful, Spacious, Mansion
This place was incredible. Pictures do not do it justice! Every bedroom was set up like a master suite. We had plenty of room for our 36 guests. The kitchen is extremely well stocked. We will definitely book this property again.
Great place for a large group!
We enjoyed our stay with our large group. Big gathering areas, tons of bedrooms and lots to do! Definitely recommend!