family house in a former farmhouse of stone and renovated in a hamlet in the countryside. Mas at the top of the village and the hill with a beautiful view of the Cevennes Gard. Southeast facing with shade.
Once up there, we can not leave this place and especially the terrace with its exceptional view that offers a real show of day and night (shooting stars one can observe in summer). It is ideal place where you particularly like to meet for an aperitif or for a barbecue with family and friends.
Enjoy the tranquility of this site, the typical and traditional side of this authentic Mas Cevenol patiently restored with modern comforts. You can enjoy the various activities of the enchanting region that appeal to young and old.
Detailed description :
Number of main rooms: 5 rooms + large panoramic terrace
Total area of leased premises: 95 m² inside + 40 sqm terrace
Garden: more than 1 hectare of greenery in a confined space with portal, with 1 large meadow, 1 garden, 1 large bowling (2 x (12 m x 6 m) + 1 space trampoline for children
outdoor spaces and wilderness hiking trail at the foot of Mas.
- Shaded Courtyard: 45 m ² with table of Ping-Pong (table tennis)
- Kitchen 16 m² with microwave, oven, hood, hob 3 gas and electric hob, fridge, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher 10 place. Double sink. Table with extension (8/9 places) and chairs.
- Living room / bedroom 18 sqm with television, sofa bed 2 places + 1 comfortable leather sofa 3 seats + 1 table and chairs 8 people. Credenza with children games. Opening South East (sunrise).
- Living room / bedroom 20.5 m² with TV, sofa bed comfortable new 140 + 1 sofa 1 place large (2m / 0.90m) + 1 + convenient stereo with speakers (mainly for radio). Is opening (rising sun).
- Master bedroom with shower room (spacious and comfortable shower outside view + sink with cupboard + WC) adjoining 14.5 m². 1 bed 140 (new bedding) with nightstand + large wardrobe + 1 small desk and chair Southeast exhibition.
- Close toilet room 13 m² with a double sofa bed comfort in nine 160 cm, a bedside table, an antique desk and chair and a small wardrobe. (North Room / west). room cool in summer
- Toilet: a separate toilet with a small cabinet and cumulus.
- Bathroom: a bathroom with a spacious and comfortable shower, a vanity unit and a storage unit.
Secondary rooms: laundry room with washing machine large capacity (8 kg) and new clothes line. Opening to the outside (facing south)
Terrace: large covered terrace (40 m²) overlooking the Cevennes and the rock of Anduze with extendable teak table outside (new) and chairs. relax chairs provided. integrated outdoor barbecue terrace. Planters.
Parking spaces: Parking space 4 places behind the housing