House "Ker Agapanthes", 110 m2, located in Saint Cast Le Guildo, on the Emerald Coast, near the tourist sites (Dinard, Saint Malo, Fort La Latte, Cape Fréhel, Dinan, Mont Saint Michel ...)
It consists of:
- On the ground floor :
a large living room with lounge (sofa, 2 armchairs, bench-chest, coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD player, wifi internet access), dining area (table, 6 chairs, 1 high chair), open kitchen ( electric oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, toaster, coffee maker, food processor, blender, dishes, kitchen accessories ...) cleaning products, bathroom (WC, washing machine) -hands, mirror), wardrobe, shoe rack, utility room (washing machine, dryer, water heater, household utensils, vacuum cleaner).
- On the floor, on Office of Public Prosecutor, a corridor giving on 5 rooms.
3 spacious bedrooms with storage:
Room "Trégastel" (1 bed 140x200)
Room "Dinard" (2 beds of 80x200)
Room "Fort-La-Latte" (1 bed 160x200)
Bathroom (Bath / shower, sink, low furniture, electric towel rail, hair dryer, WC)
Sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and towels are provided (Beds are made on arrival).
A room with table and iron. Possibility to equip it for free with a bed for children under 2 years (cot, changing table, bath).
- Outside, closed ground of 230 m2: private carpark, courtyard, terrace of 50 m2 with barbecue and living room of garden (table, parasol, 6 chairs, a chaise-longue, 2 relax, coffee table) overlooking garden ( lawn, garden shed, dryer-umbrella).
SAINT-CAST-LE-GUILDO is a seaside resort:
- 7 sandy beaches: La Grande Plage, Pen Guen beach, Quatre Vaulx, Mare, Fresnaye, Pissotte, La Fosse.
- Seawater pool
- Clubs, tents and beach cabins
- Acrobatic courses in the trees
- Nautical center: sailing, stand up paddle
- Golf with 18 holes
- Tennis courts
- Riding stable
- Nature outings and guided tours by the Tourist Office
- Sports and leisure for all with Cap Armor
- Cycling and horse riding
- Hiking on the coastal path, GR34
- Fishing on foot during the tides
- Excursions at sea to Cape Frehel, cruise on the Rance or in the bay of Saint-Malo
- Excursions to Chausey Islands, Jersey, Guernsey
- Oyster Festival (End of June)
- International Beach Volleyball Tournament (July)
- Horse show (August)
- Jazz Festival (July-August)
- Fireworks (July and August)
- Free shows in July and August: Tuesday of the Port, Wednesday square,
Friday Place aux Mômes
- Markets: Monday, Thursday, Friday
SITES to discover:
- The ruins of GUILDO Castle
- The island of EBIHENS
- CAP FREHEL
- ERQUY at the pink sandstone cliffs and its surprising blue lake
- DINARD, city of art and history
- SAINT-MALO, corsair city
- The Mont Saint Michel
- DINAN, medieval town
- The RANCE Valley:
SAINT-SULIAC, one of the most beautiful villages in France, rich in maritime heritage (houses dressed with marine nets)
THE VICOMTE-SUR-RANCE (Tidal Mill of the Prat)
LEHON, small town of character and its magnificent abbey
The palette of flavors (in restaurants):
- Oysters and mussels from Arguenon bay or Fresnaye
- Seafood and fish
- Pan-fried scallops
- Black wheat patties
- Pancakes, ice cream or a castin specialty, "Le Castin"