Spacious 2 bedroom apartment situated above Pittsburgh’s favorite historical whiskey establishment , J. Gough’s Tavern. Conveniently located in the heart of Pittsburgh's East End near Universities ,the Waterfront shopping /entertainment district, and only footsteps away from grocery, nail salon, and bus stops ...providing easy access to stadiums, museums, and hospitals. Private entrance leading up to two floors of copius living space including a full kitchen and laundry room.
- Separate WCs0
- Min. Stay1 nights
- Calendar last updated:
- 12 Nov 2018
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
Cool mod apartment in a great part of town
Apartment was clean and had everything we needed. Price was right and it was fun going downstairs to the tavern for a cocktail!
Clean and quiet and close to anything you want to see in Pittsburgh!
Jake's above the tavern was really nicely renovated on the main floor and everything is clearly well cared for and cleaned. It's just like the pictures. Despite being above the tavern it's really quiet and we got a discount on the tavern food. Also the beds were so comfortable!!! I would definitely recommend this place!
Excellent apartment. We definitely recommend it !
- Less than 10 min driving to the city center
- Clean and very organized apartment
- Bed are comfortable with clean/new bed sheets/towels
- Even it is on the top of the bar, the apartment is in the back, so you cannot hear any noise.
- Good apartment size for 4 people
- Market available in front of the apartment
- Denis was very nice and fast when replying our messages.
- Easy to check-in and check-out
- Easy parking on the streets (during the day is not free, but there is other options).
- The apartment is on the first floor (so steps - it was not a problem to us).
- The 2 bedrooms are on the second floor (kitchen and dinning/living room are on the first floor)
We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay. We are glad you approved of our apartment.
Overall it was really nice.
Bill, who we got the key from, was very friendly and went out of his way to make sure we had clean sheets and towels. The apartment was much larger than we expected and very updated and modern. It has a little back porch that we weren't expecting but were pleasantly surprised. We had no trouble parking or getting the key. Would definitely recommend staying here!